Rev Blast models

lamrith

Question

So I have a Rev Blast currently. Not a power blast 2-4 or 4-8, just a plain old Rev Blast pictured below. I really love this kite, it is my favorite of the rev's so far.

My question is, are there different revisions of the blast? I seem to recall there was a super blast as well?? Can someone tell me which blast I have?

The reason for this question is that a sick twisted dark side of me wants to try and stack a pair of blasts, but the ones I see online new are a different sail pattern? I am not sure if I could stack a new one with the one I have..?

Current blast: http://www.revkites....evolution-blast

Has anyone stacked blasts before? and Yes this is Watty's fault, getting me thinking about stacking..

post-3927-13420311832111_thumb.jpg

11 answers to this question

Technically I have 3 full sails - one current layout and 2 of the older layout.

Oh yes, I have a vented in the current layout as well ;-)

Never stacked them but I was actually talking to Ben about that today :-)

ok i have 3 and did stack them but for me an old guy it was okay in 5mph but after that it was too much the more you add to stack the bigger the pull i have an 8 stack 1.5s and it pulls like a truck started 4ft stack lines wasnt great went to 5 too much tracking 4.5 was best