B2 5-Stack!

Morrunya

You're a mutant Spence. Axeling a 5 stack!? And John's 360 wasn't too bad either... Out of curiosity, why is the last kite reversed? I've not flown stacks, so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

You're a mutant Spence. Axeling a 5 stack!? And John's 360 wasn't too bad either... Out of curiosity, why is the last kite reversed? I've not flown stacks, so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

The last kite is usually reversed to show everyone watching the branding. A bit of advertising.

Didnt notice about the last kite being reversed, just go's to show, even the best of us can make mistakes. Bet if you look close the rods will be on the wrong side too. :P

However if JB or Spence reply I bet they will come up with some sort of lame excuse about being able to read the Rev LoGo from both ends. :)

Yeah, well it's pretty tough to tell who's doing the axeling when you're not in the picture! :P And besides, we all know you're a mutant JB, that was never a question. Nice work gents, can't wait to see more!

Yeah, well it's pretty tough to tell who's doing the axeling when you're not in the picture! :P And besides, we all know you're a mutant JB, that was never a question. Nice work gents, can't wait to see more!

I'll certainly have it at WSIKF if you want to give it a try kid_devlish.gif

• Like 1