The Watty Special

beach

Just watched this and thought hmmmm, so here's one for you....kid_devlish.gifThrough me only as a

"Watty Special" I'm going to sell five stacks of B-2's where you buy four and the fifth one is

free.....blue_inlove.gifI know I'm going to get in trouble for this one but it's "Watty's" fault, So here it

is get your very own "Watty Special" five stack of B-2's for what four would normally cost....

Oh boy is the boss going to be mad but then again I'll just blame it on "Watty", so here the

deal you get 5 B-2's for the unbelievable cost of $950.00 and the stack line are on meinnocent.gif......

So give me a call at the office and say you want the "Watty Special" and I'll put together

your very own 5 stack for you, as for "Watty" I'll sell him for an additional $4.33 but remember he eats alot......blink.gifNow if and this is a very big if you really want to go there as

a real "Ben Special" I will sell one TEN stack of B-2's for the unheard of price of $1700.00

cause I just like the look of big stacks........ Ben soon to yelled at blue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

I was showing my wife the clip and telling her what a great deal this is, and I got "the look".

Man I hope my lotto numbers come up!

If you ever mention the words "easy" and "finance" together I think I'll be stuffed!

Edited by SparkieRob

I'll settle for 4 of them if Bazz is busy ... and by 4 I mean a std, mid, vent and xtra :devil:

(Yes I said Xtra B2 ... for when you want to fly 60mph wind B) )

I hope Baz has a goodly supply of Rum with him so he can put up with me asking for special requests or things that he doesn't do yet but really should. Then again, he'll have plenty chance for revenge on the field when I ask him to put me through my paces.

That would be awesome. Better yet, a stack that matches my pro set drool.gif

You know I always want you to go that One better Spence, Pro set matching would be great. I was thinking about the Black Red colours maybe reversed for kite to kite in the stack.

• Like 1

I'll settle for 4 of them if Bazz is busy ... and by 4 I mean a std, mid, vent and xtra :devil:

(Yes I said Xtra B2 ... for when you want to fly 60mph wind B) )

I hope Baz has a goodly supply of Rum with him so he can put up with me asking for special requests or things that he doesn't do yet but really should. Then again, he'll have plenty chance for revenge on the field when I ask him to put me through my paces.

Good times!!

post-123-13424195150419_thumb.jpg

Bazzer is pretty good at tormenting people, isn't he? Were you in the group at WCRC when he had us establishing "muscle memory" for inverted flight? :P He's a harsh taskmaster, that one. But we love him for it.

Don't tell him, but i rather like the guy... He speaks actual english and he has a wicked streak ;-)

Thankfully i already had my inverted hover so i didn't need to acquaint my rev with the beach... Looney Bazzer.

I actually asked him to test me on sunday to see what i know and fill in the gaps, but the wind didn't play along. Hopefully at wsikf i can subject myself to that overdue experience.