1st annual Rev Team Boot Camp

KiteLife

Looks like you had a blast. These boot camps are so fun. Back in the mid-late 90's we did one of these in Weston-Super-Mare, UK. It was precisely the same concept, but for dual liners. We provided a large number of Northshore Radicals, Jeanette wrote a ballet for all to learn and we spent a fun weekend with myself, Jeanette, Carl Robertshaw, etc, teaching team flying and choreography.

So great to now see the same concept applied to Rev flying. Anything that shares the joy of team flying has to be a plus!!

Nice one John.

Mark

That is way cool. Great to see the "little stick revs" for rehearsing.

Great filming too. Makes me want to get to the nearest beach ASAP.

Really felt for the person on the SLK during the first group flight on the far right of picture.

Great work all involved.

Rob.

Looks like a lot of funkid_loved.gif, butttttt where's Benkid_cussing.gif...... I want you to know that I really would

have loved to sharpen my skills (don't go there J.B.)....... Anyway it looks like everyone had

lots of fun and got really good in a short amount of time,kid_cussing.gifI wish I could have went.....Benkid_cussing.gifkid_brooding.gifblue_sleepy.gif

Looks like a lot of funkid_loved.gif, butttttt where's Benkid_cussing.gif...... I want you to know that I really would

have loved to sharpen my skills (don't go there J.B.)....... Anyway it looks like everyone had

lots of fun and got really good in a short amount of time,kid_cussing.gifI wish I could have went.....Benkid_cussing.gifkid_brooding.gifblue_sleepy.gif

Ben - we had an opening for you!!

This was a HUGE highlight in my life. I learned so much, and I feel that I have brought my skills up a few notches. At one time on Sunday, we were waiting on a team mate and did a bit of a 6 person mega-fly with a couple other team members. We did benefits, compound benefits, and a fountain with no prior planning. I felt much more comfortable on the line, and more in control of the kite. If another team boot camp was announced I would not be able to sign up fast enough!

Watch out WSIKF, Team Free Agents will Rock the House! :sign_kitelife:

Ben~ You're more than welcome to jump on our team at WSIKF! We'd love to have you!

We had such a wonderful time, I can't even begin to express it. Everyone came up to speed really quickly and we had some great times on the line. Loved it. We definitely need to do it again. Soon!

Bri