Rev b2 for sale...

syntaks

Tak is trying to raise some funds to get out of a really sticky situation after medical complications, back to Alaska where he can qualify for healthcare... This B2 is a steal, and if someone buys it - I will send Tak a new B2 when he's back on his feet and able to fly - whoever buys the kite will help him not once, but twice. ;)

Thanks JB. I figured I would let you mention that if you wanted to.

We've sold most of our kites now. All of that went to paying for the Dr visits that cost a lot more than it would've if everything had gone well after the surgery.

The new bill will be quite a bit, but, ultimately, be cheaper than paying for what's needed now.

The PowerBlast 4-8 is still for sale...also dirt cheap. No takers on that yet.

I have gotten an offer on the rev multikite bag that I never got to use. Lolly was nice enough to answer my annoying questions when I called Rev HQ. She told me I shouldn't sell that, but I don't have much choice.

I hope, someday, to be able to rebuild my collection. A few are not able to be replaced, but maybe Randy Tom will come up with another design that works.

Right now my goal is to just get to be able to fly again.

• 1 month later...

Tak is trying to raise some funds to get out of a really sticky situation after medical complications, back to Alaska where he can qualify for healthcare... This B2 is a steal, and if someone buys it - I will send Tak a new B2 when he's back on his feet and able to fly - whoever buys the kite will help him not once, but twice. ;)

So JB... Will my red & white b2 with black center panel be waiting for me at WSIKF? :P