New Printed Rev 1.5 designs with Los Hermanos Gonzalez

Stephen Hoath

Some of you will know that i have been working with the Los Hermanos Gonzalez in Spain for a while now.

With their great printed revs and my obsession with the kite, it was inevitable that one day we should get together. I had been talking with lots of great female rev pilots who pointed out that there were no Rev designs specifically made with them in mind. Now as I am married to a great Rev team flier and want to keep her happy i thought we had better deal with that.

This year at Berck Sur Mer i talked with as many female fliers as i could and tried to take everything on board. Then with Susan fully on board with the project we came up with a design that seems to fit the bill. So, take a look at our new web site and let us know what you think.

I will be taking a couple of the these kites with me to Singapore and Indonesia tomorrow so hopefully i will be able to get some good photos of them to post.BaiDesignPair.jpg

Some of you will know that i have been working with the Los Hermanos Gonzalez in Spain for a while now.

With their great printed revs and my obsession with the kite, it was inevitable that one day we should get together. I had been talking with lots of great female rev pilots who pointed out that there were no Rev designs specifically made with them in mind. Now as I am married to a great Rev team flier and want to keep her happy i thought we had better deal with that.

This year at Berck Sur Mer i talked with as many female fliers as i could and tried to take everything on board. Then with Susan fully on board with the project we came up with a design that seems to fit the bill. So, take a look at our new web site and let us know what you think.

I will be taking a couple of the these kites with me to Singapore and Indonesia tomorrow so hopefully i will be able to get some good photos of them to post.

I take it that Japanese Cherry Blossom is the inspiration or is it Hello Kitty?

Best wishes

Felix

Very nice -- sure to be a hit!

Just in case anyone did not grasp the references the graphical representation of cherry blossom in Japan is quite extreme and the small rokkaku kites that Juliette and I took to Uchinada in 2008 were completely appropriate in this context. She is also a Hello Kitty fan but will never be a revolution flier <grins>

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from a fabulous kite trip to Jakarta and Singapore. Met some great rev fliers in both location but didn't have anywhere near enough time to fly with them as much as we would like. Singapore probably has the greatest concentration of Rev fliers for a population than anywhere else i have seen!

Anyway, had a chance to be self indulgent on one of the days and decided to try out a new flying field. The wind was great but it was a little wet under foot

cappuchino-latte.jpg

<snip>

Anyway, had a chance to be self indulgent on one of the days and decided to try out a new flying field. The wind was great but it was a little wet under foot

Reminds me of our Malaysian trip many years ago when we also found ourselves on a short beach with a smooth onshore breeze. What to do?

Felix

• 2 weeks later...