KiteOberFest 10/20-21 Treasure Island Beach

kellykelly

Wait, you volunteered me to help Walt! censored.gif

Oh, I guess that's ok since he is the "West Coast Alden". laugh.gif

-Alden

Ok, so I'm a little late reading this.

What is this about a "West Coast Alden"? Have we scoped him out on the family tree?

I'm sure looking forward to seeing everyone at the big T.I., even the not Aldens. It has been too long sense I have been over there to play. It is the perfect flying beach. I just checked out the weather channel app and of course it is looking great for the weekend. Low 80s for hi and hi 60s at night for lows and low to no rain chance.

Ok, so I'm a little late reading this.

What is this about a "West Coast Alden"? Have we scoped him out on the family tree?

I'm sure looking forward to seeing everyone at the big T.I., even the not Aldens. It has been too long sense I have been over there to play. It is the perfect flying beach. I just checked out the weather channel app and of course it is looking great for the weekend. Low 80s for hi and hi 60s at night for lows and low to no rain chance.

Walt Ellis is "West Coast Alden". I am "East Coast Walt". Terry Wiggill came up with those monikers.

Jynx, get on a plane now. You can still go back home and do your snowbird trick.

-Alden

You're ALL Killing me! big_bangin.gifani_wallbash.gif

rockon.gif...and youS better make a return trip in January!!!! group.gif

lips.gif Jynx

It won't be the same without you but we will try very hard to have a good time anyway. You know we are going to talk about you. :kid_devlish: See you in January for sure. B)

Wish I could be there too . . . I had hoped to make it but too many kid's activities, and a wife working on weekends is going to keep me away this time. However, I'm planning to make TI in January for at least one day, since my father lives in Tampa. This year, Xmas vacation will be Jan 19-20 for my family me @ TI. I already have plane tickets for that trip!

Hope you guys have GREAT weather, GREAT wind, and a GREAT time. See you next time around!

Thank you all for attending the first annual KiteOberFest!!!

We had a great turnout and a successfully made a difference for the Children's Cancer Center..

Thanks to the amazing generosity of our Kiting community...

A Special Thanks to Bazzer, Steve, Rich, Alden the Quad Squad... And Many More

Cant wait to see my Rev friends at the Treasure Island Kite Festival and Competition..

Thank you all for attending the first annual KiteOberFest!!!

We had a great turnout and a successfully made a difference for the Children's Cancer Center..

Thanks to the amazing generosity of our Kiting community...

A Special Thanks to Bazzer, Steve, Rich, Alden the Quad Squad... And Many More

Cant wait to see my Rev friends at the Treasure Island Kite Festival and Competition..

All I can say is Kelly, Starna, Jay and all the helping hands, Kurtis on the Mic, all the field crew that kept us shaded and hydrated, pulled off an amazing event with incredible weather, great friends (new and old) and friendly spectators.

But, let's not forget the all important food crew that worked tirelessly keep us satiated; my fave girls, Pat, Claire, Donna, Holly and of course Delaney. They made dinner for 75 people like it was no big deal.

The best part of the festival was that it supported a Children's Cancer Center. How cool is that?

For those of you that couldn't make it, don't miss it next year and oh yeah, there's also TISKF in January.

Really great job guys!!!!!

What a great time I just got up and was thinking I already miss Jay and Kelly and the entire T.I.

bunch.......blue_wink.gifWow what a good time and if this and sign of things to come, I'M THERE.....

So once again thanks to all and a big hug to my T.I. "Family"...... Ben

post-35-13510316720008_thumb.jpg

We can't thank everyone enough for coming and supporting KiteOberFest!! We had a blast!! I very moved how everyone

jumped in and helped. Can't thank Ben, Bazzer and Steve D for all their hard work!!! You guys rocked!!

We are looking forward to next year!!!

Thanks again!!