KiteOberFest 10/20-21 Treasure Island Beach

kellykelly

Sounds like it's going to be a blast!!! w00t.gif Looking forward to flying for TWO Days straight!! Rev, Rev, Reving it up!! bones.gif

You and me both Star...

FYI.. The Average Mean Temperature for Clearwater in October is 77 Degrees... Oh Yea...

• 1 month later...

We had a meeting with the Children's Cancer Center last week and they are going to be join us at KiteOberFest! We sent them some video

of kite festivals and team quad flying. They LOVED the team flying and can't wait to check that out!! We can't wait to see everyone! This is going

to be a very special event! If you have any question you can e-mail us at [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Ten days to get settled in at our place down there before the Festival. And how lucky can i get seeing Ben for the forth time this year.:lol: yeh! Can't wait.

Are you saying it takes ten days to get ready to face Ben? He's a much nicer guy than that, it should only take two or three days at the most! :kid_devlish:

I'm looking forward to this even though Sunfest is coming up in a couple weeks I find myself thinking of both events (and ordering plywood, setting trusses, renting ladders....).

-Alden

• 2 weeks later...

WOW.. There is only 19 Days left till this event!!

I am amazed at the support we received from kite flyers willing to donate to a worthy cause..

If you would like to make a contribution.. Please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks for all you guys are doing to benefit the Children’s Cancer Center of Tampa..

Children's Cancer Center Kite Link

At KiteOberFest we will be raising money for the Children's Center Center Of Tampa. We need you help to make a train for them, you don't have to be at the event to help.

These beautifully decorated skins will have YOUR NAME, or the name of a cherished loved one, alongside the name of one of the local children we serve. Your kite will then be added to the train and flown in honor of that child battling a life-threatening illness.KITE SKIN SPONSORSHIP IS JUST $25

Becoming a Kite Sponsor is the perfect way to show you care.Without your support, we cannot fly any kites. So please join us in the beautiful and emotive way to show your support. The more sponsors we secure, the more kites we can fly and the better we can fund our programs and services.

Come to our event at Treasure Island this month and you'll see us proudly flying a beautiful KITE TRAIN (a string of kites, up to 60 kite 'skins' in a row) with each skin being decorated by one of our children!

Thank you for your support!

We have a Big announcement! Saturday night 6:30 we are having a free buffet dinner for the all kite flyers before the Kite Auction to benefit the Children's Cancer Center of Tampa. Our EFO- Pat, Donna, Claire and Holly are making us a wonderful home cooked meal! We can't thank them enough for donating this to the festival!! I can't wait!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

The Menu is - Caesar salad Italian bread and butter and Lazy Gals Lasagna (with and without meat. Brownies with whipped cream and razberry sauce or caramel sauce. (no nuts in brownies (for the allergic to nuts folks) and razberry squares with whipped cream and chocolat sauce. MMMM

Oct 20 in the ThunderBird Banquet room 6:30pm

We have a Big announcement! Saturday night 6:30 we are having a free buffet dinner for the all kite flyers before the Kite Auction to benefit the Children's Cancer Center of Tampa. Our EFO- Pat, Donna, Claire and Holly are making us a wonderful home cooked meal! We can't thank them enough for donating this to the festival!! I can't wait!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

The Menu is - Caesar salad Italian bread and butter and Lazy Gals Lasagna (with and without meat. Brownies with whipped cream and razberry sauce or caramel sauce. (no nuts in brownies (for the allergic to nuts folks) and razberry squares with whipped cream and chocolat sauce. MMMM

Oct 20 in the ThunderBird Banquet room 6:30pm

Two words.........Meatballs & Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!