stacking line attachment

can anybody tell me why this would be wrong? i am new to stacking and i tried something that seemed to work fine. i have 3 jb 1.5 kites. full and mid vent and standard sails. i attached the stacking lines to the lead kite as recommended from revolution, through the end caps. on the second kite i larks headed them to the knot on the bridle where the bridle attaches to the end cap. then the stacking lines for the third kite the same way. this way only one set of lines was going through the end cap hole and the stack was much easier to assemble and disassemble. the center line was put through the bridle as suggested on the lead kite but larks headed on to the bridle knot of the second kite. the 3 stack flew just fine and all 7 lines were equal in length . the knot all stayed tight and after flying the kite were separated with ease . the stacking lines remained on the 1st and 2nd kites and the 3rd was free. i hope this made sense, next time i will take pictures. please respond thanks tim from pittsburgh

Sounds pretty solid to me. Did my first 2-Stack yesterday. They are lots of fun.

Somewhere on the forum under Stacking, there is a picture that shows a pigtail off each end cap and the connection of up stream and down stream train lines larked to it. This way you can leave the pigtails in permanently and the train spacing is equal.

To stop my trailing kites regular bridal flapping around, I used a elastic band with a knot to hold top and bottom connections tight.

Congrats on the stack, sounds sweet.

Rob.

Sounds pretty solid to me. Did my first 2-Stack yesterday. They are lots of fun.

Somewhere on the forum under Stacking, there is a picture that shows a pigtail off each end cap and the connection of up stream and down stream train lines larked to it. This way you can leave the pigtails in permanently and the train spacing is equal.

To stop my trailing kites regular bridal flapping around, I used a elastic band with a knot to hold top and bottom connections tight.

Rob.

thanks for the reply . doing it the way i did avoided putting another line through the already crowded end cap . timmyz

Rob.

i checked out the picture and what I'm doing is instead of adding a pig tail, I'm using the already supplied bridle as my tail. just fold the line over and you have your pig tail. it fly great , but maybe I'm missing something. thats why i posted. timmyz