life sucks

stevepigeon

havent flown for months sherris dad had surgery and needed care that was ok dealt with it finally can start to leave him alone and i have to start kemo been on for 4 weeks and thinking of sayin the hell with it and let cards fall where the may so sick from the 56 pills a day and the weekly shots of kemo im ready to give up so if your thinking of flyin fly one for me i need to get to fly dont even feel like building a kite i started 2 months ago sorry for rant just depressed ready to call it quits

Hold one to the line Steve..Don't know you and nothing about you but life comes as it is..just take it like a day without wind :)

A day we want to forget and dream of better smooth winds..

Thanks the all mighty you are still here and able to see the sun rise everyday...Life isn't worth living if troubles don't get on our way..this is what makes us build new paths and gets our feet straonger each day we take those paths...

May all the good winds of life be with you

From far far away Mauritius Island

B

havent flown for months sherris dad had surgery and needed care that was ok dealt with it finally can start to leave him alone and i have to start kemo been on for 4 weeks and thinking of sayin the hell with it and let cards fall where the may so sick from the 56 pills a day and the weekly shots of kemo im ready to give up so if your thinking of flyin fly one for me i need to get to fly dont even feel like building a kite i started 2 months ago sorry for rant just depressed ready to call it quits

Thats not what we do Steve guys like us walk through it and we come thru on the other side even better..... Life has a lot of twists but we will never give up, bro I know where you've been and once you've held hands with the devil, come what may we will be okay..... You know the Family loves you and you are never alone there's us and your higher power, I'll keep you in my prayers..... Ben (your brother)blue_wink.gifblue_wink.gifblue_wink.gif

Hi Steve....

You've got to go with the punches. I know you well enough that you can duck those blows!!!!

Stay strong..... it will get better!!!!

... and when it gets really rough, always think about your family and how much they love you.... that's reason enough to stay strong and positive!!!!

xoxo

Steve, had another friend of mine that is a power kiter, ran into a similar issue as you. He fought hard, put up with the kemo, kept his head up high and relied on the love of his immediate family and his kiting family. He pulled through and is now cancer free and flying high once again.

Life gets tough some times, we're all here to help. I will fly a kite for you my friend but I would rather wait and fly a kite WITH you soon.

Keep your head up, the sun will rise tomorrow and we're all here to help. Things will be better soon.

So proud of all those who have already posted... as I've learned from you all as well!

Steve ~ I know you well enough to know how strong you really are... reach down-deep into that strength boxing.gif for yourself, Sherri, your family...and all of us here rooting for you!

You're not alone... we're all here for you, thinking of you, and patiently waiting to hear good news from your side! ...(Keep us posted!)

blue_inlove.gif ~ Jynx

Hey Steve - know what you mean: you think you've handled the previous punches and another one follows. I have a number of friends who've been through Chemotherapy (and radiotherapy beyond) - there's no denying it can be really unpleasant and I feel for you, my brother. But they've come through it and their hair grows back - you would never know unless they tell you. Stay strong and fight - you've been through so much already.

Hang in there, it *will* pass and if you want to have a moan, then skype me - I'm around far more time than is desirable!

Sending healing thoughts and prayers Steve... I think you need to get a kite you can fly while you are doing your therapy.. in doors.. an iflite or smaller glider.. It might help ease the stress, and take your mind off things even for a minute.. then soon you will be up and flying Revs on the line again! Every right to rant.. just remember it's not how many times we crash the kite.. its how many times we relaunch that counts...

Amy and Connor

• 3 weeks later...