revolution

Hello everyone here at Revolution kites hope someone can help identify the below revolution (See You Tube Link) and the year it was produced.Is it still possible to get it in these fabulous colours and where?I am living in Norway but travel back to the UK often.Is their a dealer in the UK I can contact, any help or info would be well appreciated.

Thanks

Hello everyone here at Revolution kites hope someone can help identify the below revolution (See You Tube Link) and the year it was produced.Is it still possible to get it in these fabulous colours and where?I am living in Norway but travel back to the UK often.Is their a dealer in the UK I can contact, any help or info would be well appreciated.

Thanks

The kite in that video is a Rev 1.5 SLE (http://www.revkites.com/kite-product/revolution-sle-standard). This particular model would have been made some time around 2003-2010ish. I don't think the newer 1.5 SLEs come with the mylar panel or in those colors any more, but I'm sure you can find one. If anything you can always custom order it.

I'm not too sure about UK retailers, so I'll let someone from across the pond chime in on that one.

Thanks

Welcome KITE,

Here is a contact for a good UK dealer, It is where I got mine from and soon another one!

Where in the UK do you stay? there is almost certainly Rev fliers that would like to meet up with you wherever may be in the country/world!

Bill

http://www.kiteworld.co.uk/index.html