johnnmitchell

Revolution History

John, I will try to get you some info for your masterpiece section. I have been so busy here at the store lately that I haven't had much time to do anything.

I also have a picture of one of the 13 colonies in my gallery if that will help.

I would rather you be very busy at the store then not.

I can wait for for the info until things slow down, which we hope doesn't but is inevitable at times.

The images on the Rev I, REV II and REV 1.5 tabs have been optimized, so that the pages will now load faster.

I updated the Rods section. Thank You Watty for bringing to my attention that I forgot the ZEN rods.

If anyone has any additional information on the ZEN rods or any other rods, please contact me.

I got some rods here at the shop that may be interesting... :) Nobody seen these yet...except for myself, Lolly, Joe and Dave...Oh, and maybe Ben. lol

John I took a few bigger pictures 1.5m but I'll be darn if I could remember how to contact you other than here.

Hey John,

I've got an addition here for you:

post-374-0-66859100-1382895529_thumb.jpg

iQuad Red

by Barry Poulter

Originally owned by Ben D'Antonio. Now owned by Spencer Watson

Also, I can confirm that the blue KiteLife and iQuad are in JB's collection

Yeah, I need to get back and start updating the history. A lot has been added in the last couple years since I last worked on it.

Yes, I saw this history was going no where after a few attempts to introduce a few of my rare classic revs to this project.