Revolution History

johnnmitchell

Slightly off topic.

I have some Revolution animations that I recently added to my web site at:

http://johnnmitchell.com/Animation/index.html

There is a very USA patriot animation there that I created with Adobe Edge instead of Flash, which the patriotic ones here might enjoy.

Adobe Edge uses HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript. There is zero Flash involved. This will probably replace Flash in the future.

The unfortunate side of this is that Edge can NOT be purchased. It can only be acquired by software subscription on a monthly or yearly basis. I hope this does not kill it.

My present work on the Master portion(tab) is now uploaded.

I may be out of internet contact with my main PC, where I have my Web Design work, as of late tomorrow and possibly for a few days. So here it is in its present state.

http://johnnmitchell.com/IntSportKites/rev_history/master.html

If you have any suggestions, additions, corrections and etc, please PM me over the forum.

My present work on the Master portion(tab) is now uploaded.

I may be out of internet contact with my main PC, where I have my Web Design work, as of late tomorrow and possibly for a few days. So here it is in its present state.

http://johnnmitchell.com/IntSportKites/rev_history/master.html

If you have any suggestions, additions, corrections and etc, please PM me over the forum.

I have made a bit of a change on how the information in the Master portion(tab) is presented.

I hope you like it.

Hi John,

I am the proud keeper of a early Bazzer Eyes which belonged to Big Bri, he said it was one of the first batch.

And of course I love it!

Will send you a pic soon as I can stop flying it!

You have a great book there John.

Take Care

Terry

OK, I am back up and running.

I am baby sitting a pair of new mansions direct on the beach and just got their initial network up and running.

I should have some more information shortly for the masters tab.

Okay guys, this is slightly off subject.

Here is your dream house.

This is where I am staying for the next several weeks.

I wouldn't mind staying forever, unfortunately these houses are far outside of my budget. I don't think I will earn in my whole lifetime what just one of them is selling for.

post-41-13383417236623_thumb.jpg

I wouldn't mind staying forever, unfortunately these houses are far outside of my budget. I don't think I will earn in my whole lifetime what just one of them is selling for.

It's a babysitting job! Nobody said it was gonna be easy!

Each house has about 5,500 sq ft, 5 bedrooms each with its own bath. Master bedroom is out of this world. Three car garage and about 50 feet from the beach which does not have much depth. At low tide I could fly on 50 ft lines without getting on to the one lane road between the beach and house. At high tide the waves sometimes splash on the road.

I have done some cleanup work on the Masterpiece section.

It should look better on small screens.

Does anyone have any updated information on Masterpieces that I can include?

Does anyone have any corrections to the information on the Masterpieces?

If so, Please send me a PM.

the thirteen colonys were one of the first masterpieces made they were 13 made rev1 american flag colors with stars signed and numbered by brothers i have #3 of 13 maybe 8 years old will try and take good picture of mine

I just vaguely recall it, but I just can't picture it yet. Your photo will surely do a full memory recall.