Indoor Rev with Basketball Kids

lasapcheong

It cracks me up that the kids don't ever look at you.

By the way, do you know that you almost never turn to your left? Maybe that's just a function of feeling cramped.

Thats the coolest thing about these kids. They were utterly unimpressed and nonchalant haha. Not worried about me flying too close for comfort. Adults may be a different matter.

Yeah I do realize the biased-ness of my flying. When forced with such tight constraints, I'll tend to stick to be safe. Been right handed, I do my 360s much more reliably left to right while reverse flight right to left. Its all subconscious though :)

-Darryl

I'm sure they noticed. I saw the tallest one kind of almost duck near the beginning. They were just trying to be "way too cool". I've noticed that reaction flying in the parks and forest preserves in my area. The very young ones are in awe and chase the kite, laughing and screaming all the way, but once they're 8 or 9 years old they become too cool to show interest when in a group of their peers. Get one alone though, and he wants to know everything.