stacking b-1.5 line

That would be better for the flying lines then the standard lines.

The train lines would be okay at 150# also, however 80# would also be okay on a three stack.

what im asking is the actual line that attaches to the handles. i ordered 150 # to fly my 3 stack, because the 90 # seemed stressed . my stacking lines are factory rev lines.

what im asking is the actual line that attaches to the handles. i ordered 150 # to fly my 3 stack, because the 90 # seemed stressed . my stacking lines are factory rev lines.

It will work, however bridle line is bit a better.. The knots stay better in place with bridle line, compared to the more slippery Spectra lines.

You can even put sleeving over you 90# or 150# lines. That has the same effect.

ive got a few stacks and on a three 150lb is good. stack lines from rev are ok i would make them 4ft long except for last kite bottom lines make 1/4 inch shorter

i say 4ft because the stack lines from rev are for rev 1 and rev 1.5 is smaller with shorter lines you wont have as much tracking

Steve

ive got a few stacks and on a three 150lb is good. stack lines from rev are ok i would make them 4ft long except for last kite bottom lines make 1/4 inch shorter

i say 4ft because the stack lines from rev are for rev 1 and rev 1.5 is smaller with shorter lines you wont have as much tracking

Steve

the stacking lines i bought from kent at a wind of change are rev 4 1/2' and they are marked for use with a 1.5

Rev stack line sets come in 4.5' and 5' lengths. They also have a special set for the Speed Series.

thanks kent, on your web site it says 4.5' are for the 1.5s. i have 2 sets for my current 3 stack and they seem to work fine. i just ordered another kite (mid vent) and stacking lines from you and now im trying to get as much info as i can about stacking. i also ordered 150# line for stacking , 90# seemed to be too stressed. not too many kite flyers in pittsburgh, let alone rev flyers. any time i fly, i always have an audience. now with stacking, i want to look cool and not like a fool. im trying to practice as often as i can. thanks tim from pittsburgh

Try contacting Con Engels at Windstar Kites in Baden, Pa. (724)869-4488

I think he flies REVs.

very impressive web site. you appear to be a master. i actually talked to con the other day. im going to try to make one of his monthly flies. thanks tim