Masterpiece Challenge Winner Take All

beach

Well with almost 25,600 views on this topic since April, I would think Ben should let the forum members, know, at the very least.

1. Which artist brought in the most money.

2. Which kite is that artist choosing out of the 10 extra kites made to be donated to AKA.

3. As Ben mentioned in post #8, P.S. show us a picture of your newly aquired Masterpieces in Stack form.

Well with almost 25,600 views on this topic since April, I would think Ben should let the forum members, know, at the very least.

1. Which artist brought in the most money.

2. Which kite is that artist choosing out of the 10 extra kites made to be donated to AKA.

3. As Ben mentioned in post #8, P.S. show us a picture of your newly aquired Masterpieces in Stack form.

Bazzers brought the most money and the rest is still up in the air, also many of the artists made only one kite so this

problem is far from over and I'm still chasing the money on some of them.... Ben blue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Bazzers brought the most money and the rest is still up in the air, also many of the artists made only one kite so this

problem is far from over and I'm still chasing the money on some of them.... Ben blue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Maybe the artists just needed a little more time to finish the second one. I'm sure now that the summer/festivals/travel/busy stuff is over, they will get them to you soon! :)