Masterpiece Challenge Winner Take All

beach

Well as another artist comes to the table let me introduce you to "Tribal" by Mr. Jose Sainz....

Jose is a master builder for sure from right here in San Diego, his single line kites always

bring a smile to my face and his new Rev "Tribal" really brought a smile to my face.....blue_cool.gifSo

as always thank you Jose and smooth winds my friend.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

OOOOOOHHHHHH............AAAAAHHHHHHH.......That is sexy..........and the kite isn't bad either! But seriously....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well here's another one for everyone and I really hope that Ron can give me a name for this

beautiful kite.....kid_devlish.gifAs many of you know Ron and I have a history of working well together

and this project has as always been both an honor and huge amount of fun...... So being that

said thank you very much Mr. Ron Gibian for sharing your time and art with me and thank you

so much for making this kite come alive..... Ben blue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

ps Ron I had to use this old photo of you....kid_devlish.gif

post-35-13445288579475_thumb.jpg

post-35-13445288693184_thumb.jpg

post-35-13445288820301_thumb.jpg

post-35-13445288965162_thumb.jpg

post-35-13445289096824_thumb.jpg

post-35-13445289225967_thumb.jpg

post-35-1344529004626_thumb.png

Well here's another one for everyone and I really hope that Ron can give me a name for this

beautiful kite.....kid_devlish.gifAs many of you know Ron and I have a history of working well together

and this project has as always been both an honor and huge amount of fun...... So being that

said thank you very much Mr. Ron Gibian for sharing your time and art with me and thank you

so much for making this kite come alive..... Ben blue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

ps Ron I had to use this old photo of you....kid_devlish.gif

this is called Arrival

I really like the SkEyes kite! I'm also diggin the feathers... I'd like a pair of them to match my 'Pros....

Ron's kite is also amazing - I love the bird theme and the colors are intense.

How about calling it "Westward Migration"? Or how about naming it "What The Flock" ;)

Tapatalk 2 ~ Android

Well folks as I get ready to hit the road I just want everyone to know that I will try to get the last two kites

up as soon as possible......kid_brooding.gifAs I said nothing was in stone on ending the bidding but all the kites will hopefully

be at Antelope Island for everyone one to see and at that time we will work out the end of bidding dates......kid_cussing.gif

I'm trying hard but am a bit overwhelmed by it all...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

• Like 1

What's really cool is that you don't need to "officially" know who created each Masterpiece as they are all awesome extensions of their previous beauties!!!

<bravo.... applause....bravo>

SOoooo True Laura! What beautiful and amazing works!!! :ani_punk::clap; I so wish I could bid.

• 2 weeks later...