Masterpiece Challenge Winner Take All

beach

Ben doesn't have to bid, he's getting 8 free kites out of this deal so far, unless other artists jump in with their 2 kites, actually, Ben would have to bid and win 1 kite to have the complete collection, that kite being the duplicate of the kite that is choosen by the top artist that goes to AKA, but that would be kinda like inside trading.

Are you sure these artists are going to make 2 each? I sure would have been more eager to jump in on the bidding if it was One-Off kites being made for this challenge.

MINE IS THE SECOND IS A SECRET AND DIFFERENT

I agree with the above, although I'm not participating. This time.

Was Bazzer's made on a Zen sail?

Oh, those aren't the Zen characters in the upper-right portion of the sail... I wonder what they mean. Probably means "should have saved your pennies buddy this auction will get expensive for those involved."

Spectacular.

Everything Ben's posted so far is epic.

Tapatalk 2 ~ Android

Well how does this sit with everyone?

1. I or anyone here at Revolution will not be able to bid.

2. Bids will be secret between just me and the bidder.

a. How that would work Joe Blow contacts me by email or phone and says Ben I bid $500 on Bazzers kite, then say

Joe 2 calls me and says he's willing to pay $750 for Bazzers kite, I would except that bid and within 4 days I will

contact Joe Blow and say you have been out bid. I will go thru with them until Joe Blows bid is at least $50.00

above the $750 which Joe 2 has bid on the kite , so Joe Blows next bid would have to be over $800 and on and on

till there all gone.

3. So how does this work for everyone and we need to figure a rock solid end in bidding, then as a extra to the winner

of the highest bid kite that person will get the very first Ben Design Revolution Kite "The New York Minute" this is

a secret pattern and design I have been working on for a year, this kite will be numbered #1 and signed by Joe,Dave,

and myself..... This will be the very first kite that comes into production and this is totally my design and it is cool, way cool as you will see when it come out in a month or so...... Also any of the bidders will have a chance to buy the

"New York Minute" way before anyone else and at a reduced rate....... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

hey Ben,

I'd kind of like a list of the specifications on each maker's entry too,

* material used for the sail and a size at a minimum, (or are they all being made to 1.5 formats?)

Bazzer's, Gibian's I'd expect to be nylon creations based upon their past masterpiece efforts and Shook's is undoubtedly Icarex.

THANKS!

I hate the expression but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!In the end I think we'll all be travelling to Vegas to the House of Kingston to see Bazzer's and possibly other of these sails!!!!kid_loved.gif

Too rich for my blood!!!!!

Also any of the bidders will have a chance to buy the

"New York Minute" way before anyone else and at a reduced rate....... Ben

I believe thats Bazzers Glued to the Blue logo

:) I like the name Ben! If its the kite I'm thinking of... Beth and I chatted over some names but nothing stuck.

Thanks kwmf that's exactly what the logo is! Knew I saw it somewhere...

Tapatalk 2 ~ Android

how about posting all the kites first, just saying

I understand but some people have there favorite artist and just want something by them

no matter what, it was yours Ron and they wanted me to take there opening bid no matter

what so I did, true bidding will start next week once they are all up I'm sure.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

I understand but some people have there favorite artist and just want something by them

no matter what, it was yours Ron and they wanted me to take there opening bid no matter

what so I did, true bidding will start next week once they are all up I'm sure.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

wow sorry, sight unseen?? seriously never imagined but then again what in the hell do I know but you got the drift

Well as another artist comes up I have to say this one is stunning also, this was my good friend "Randy Tom"

who has been creating wonderful kites for years......blue_cool.gifHis work as always is outstanding and his use of colors

always seems to just pop, I named this one "The Girl With the Dragon" What a beautiful kites this is and as always

my photos do not nearly tell the picture...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-13441102968366_thumb.jpg

post-35-13441103115046_thumb.jpg

post-35-134411032926_thumb.jpg

post-35-1344110344937_thumb.jpg

post-35-13441103775288_thumb.jpg

Well after a weekend of photos and just having fun I thought I'd bring another one to the table

for you...blue_cool.gifThis one is by Amy Doran who besides being "Connors Mom" and "Charlie" is in

herself one of the up and coming designer and kite maker in the world..... Amy calls this one

"SkEyes" and with it having the feathers that attach to the ends I just had to fly it (sorry Amy)

and it flew smooth and made a very,very, nice sky statement..... So here it is "SkEyes" by one

of the best ladies of kiting and my dear friend, Amy Doran..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-13442727862013_thumb.jpg

post-35-1344272799704_thumb.jpg

post-35-13442728121394_thumb.jpg

post-35-13442728276584_thumb.jpg

post-35-13442728437183_thumb.jpg

post-35-13442728605914_thumb.jpg

post-35-1344272876106_thumb.jpg

post-35-13442728897956_thumb.jpg

Well as another artist comes to the table let me introduce you to "Tribal" by Mr. Jose Sainz....

Jose is a master builder for sure from right here in San Diego, his single line kites always

bring a smile to my face and his new Rev "Tribal" really brought a smile to my face.....blue_cool.gifSo

as always thank you Jose and smooth winds my friend.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-1344355506129_thumb.jpg

post-35-13443555202821_thumb.jpg

post-35-13443555331797_thumb.jpg

post-35-13443555506888_thumb.jpg

post-35-13443555645808_thumb.jpg

post-35-13443555765107_thumb.jpg

post-35-13443555883046_thumb.png