Masterpiece Challenge Winner Take All

beach

So because of some finish work hold ups and me on the road I may not get these contest

done in time but the good thing is then people will have more time to bid on there favorite

kite....kid_devlish.gifI'm going to figure out all the bidding this week end and then we will go from

there..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Well being that Bazzer's is on his way to Columbia with out me I thought I'd put up his

wonderful kite.....blue_wink.gifI really wish I could show you the detail in this kite cause Bazzer

has really out done himself, and the cool factor is really in play with his newest Masterpiece....

What really got me was the broch in the hair of the lady I felt as if I just wanted to reach out and touch it..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-1343839892147_thumb.jpg

post-35-13438399069078_thumb.jpg

post-35-13438399210406_thumb.jpg

post-35-13438399338989_thumb.jpg

post-35-134383994679_thumb.jpg

post-35-13438399583935_thumb.jpg

Booyah... The gauntlet has most definitely been thrown. <grin>

I've seen Bazzer's kite up close... So close, and yet so far away (from my wallet) - it's a true work of art!

One of the things I love about it the different coloring, paneling, appliqué and paint, all mated together. :)

Nice one brother Baz!!!!

Yes, as long as there were two crazy people out there willing to give up what they bid, the contest should be fine. If the bids were published then someone could just wait for a few minutes before the cut off to bid. Again, as long as someone else was willing to keep others in check by also bidding a crazy amount, everything would be fine.

My recommendation would be to keep bids private. This would also stop someone from out bidding the last person by $1.00. Hiding the amount of the bid means that the person willing to pay the highest, honest amount, wins (not the highest by $1).

I'm certainly not promoting it and I'd hope everything works out fine. I certainly don't have skin in this game so it's just my 2 cents.

I agree

Yes, as long as there were two crazy people out there willing to give up what they bid, the contest should be fine. If the bids were published then someone could just wait for a few minutes before the cut off to bid. Again, as long as someone else was willing to keep others in check by also bidding a crazy amount, everything would be fine.

My recommendation would be to keep bids private. This would also stop someone from out bidding the last person by $1.00. Hiding the amount of the bid means that the person willing to pay the highest, honest amount, wins (not the highest by $1).

I'm certainly not promoting it and I'd hope everything works out fine. I certainly don't have skin in this game so it's just my 2 cents.

TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY TRUE

Well being that Bazzer's is on his way to Columbia with out me I thought I'd put up his

wonderful kite.....blue_wink.gifI really wish I could show you the detail in this kite cause Bazzer

has really out done himself, and the cool factor is really in play with his newest Masterpiece....

What really got me was the broch in the hair of the lady I felt as if I just wanted to reach out and touch it..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

What Ben said times 10. I got to see Barry's prototype/practice sail this past weekend and the technique he has applied to this sail is absolutely amazing. Wow factor times 100+. Such talent....my oh my....

T