Well, it's finally happened.....

Well, I never thought it would happen, but it has.....My powerkites haven't been flown static at all this year, they have remained ensconced in their bags unless there's been enough wind to get moving on a landboard, whereas my REV has been out every time so much as a leaf has stirred.

FWIW & All the best

Andy S.

PS - Still haven't bought the race rods.....They accidentally turned into a Trampa Landboard! :blushing:

My REV is now the only choice for static flying.....If the wind is sufficiently strong to make it look unhappy, then it's also sufficient to get me shifting with the Speed, Blade etc. etc. The wind locally's been fairly mild of late, so the REV's getting a lot of use.....Seeing as this is exactly what I wanted from a REV in the first place, I couldn't be happier!

I'm trying to fine tune my brake settings at the moment as I'm still struggling with the inverse hover (will be working on the reverse launch and hold exercise on my next flight). My overall kite control seems to have improved somewhat (ie: I have a little now) and my current ambition is to gently touch a tip down on one of the goalposts on my local field.....I've got close a few times, but it's fairly swirly on there (trees & houses) and I'm on 80' lines (I think) so judging the distance is proving a bit tricky.....Especially when there are four West-Highland Terriers chasing the kite plus my own two Lurchers trying valiantly to distract or chase them away so that I can get on with it (my dogs too have come to love my REV dearly as they know that when the REV bag comes out they are in for an afternoon of freedom on the field)! :lol:

REVs.....Can't recommend them enough! :P

All the best

Andy S.

PS - The landboard is looking lush.....But that's another story! ;)

PPS - Baloo.....There's a campover (Wallop Relocated) from 1st to 5th June at EKS in Kempsey.....The WKM lads will almost certainly be there every day and I'm pretty sure some REVspace could be arranged if required (cos' if anyone else flies their Flexifoil into my B-Series there will be harsh words :censored: ).