Mid-Vent Soul

Ah..... the mid-vent B-Pro. What a fantastic fly!

I'm going to lead the charge for a name change, from "mid-vent" to "perfectly vented". This kite handles the light, blustery, inland North winds like no other!! Flies at a low end that would make the full-sail Pro proud, and feels great even above 12 mph....

I made a video to show my dedication to this amazing machine! I did my best to time certain parts to the music, with mixed results :( I need a faster computer to edit video in this manner :(

I do hope you enjoy watching it :)

Bow-bow-chikky-chikky, absolutely FUNKTASTIC video on all fronts, bring it big daddy!

Love the flying, love the music, love the program ("running track") and creative combinations...

Keep bringing the 'tude Dave... Soul, censored.gifright on man. blue_cool.gif

:) Thanks for the comments guys. Man, I sure did get my butt kicked at work yesterday..... Nice to read these comments this morning :)

Thanks John! You know, the problem with trying to setup a "running track" style vid is the potential for continuity errors. (If the kite is traveling to the right, and the U-Haul truck is traveling to the right, shouldn't the U-Haul truck be in all 3 shots?? tongue.gif )

Thanks again for the compliments :)

• 3 weeks later...