WSIKF 2012

lamrith

I hope everyone is booked for this great week of fun! We made our reservations a few weeks ago and many of the Hotels are requiring long stays (3-5night minimum) or are just plain booked!! If you are not already booked I recommend you do so immediately!

This will be our families 1st, I can't wait! We will be there Fri night - Monday afternoon on the final weekend. See you all there if not sooner!

• 3 months later...

I hope everyone is booked for this great week of fun! If you are not already booked I recommend you do so immediately!

Right! I'm hearing that 2012 reservations are on waitlists. Hope everyone has their reservation for 2012!

And actually...I'm working on locking in reservations for 2013 RIGHT NOW!

The place we stay will be booked up and gone SOON. If anyone is interested in staying where we stay....give me a call for more information ASAP. Next week will be too late.

360-977-0074 :)

T

Right! I'm hearing that 2012 reservations are on waitlists. Hope everyone has their reservation for 2012!

The place we stay will be booked up and gone SOON. If anyone is interested in staying where we stay....give me a call for more information ASAP. Next week will be too late.

T

T,

Per our condo last week, I'll be in touch next week when I return to the good ole USA!

T

T,

Per our convo last week, I'll be in touch next week when I return to the good ole USA!

Okay ... the rumors are now officially true ... I'll be there B)

This swung back and forth a few times between happening and not happening for various reasons, but my flights have JUST been paid for so it's a done deal.

Since my time will be limited I'm not going to be pacing myself so I may be delerious from the sun, wind, flying or exhaustion .... don't let that stop you - please come say hi, chat and fly with me ... no sympathy for me, I will rest once I'm home.

Steven

• Like 1

Now this made my day.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Okay ... the rumors are now officially true ... I'll be there B)

This swung back and forth a few times between happening and not happening for various reasons, but my flights have JUST been paid for so it's a done deal.

Since my time will be limited I'm not going to be pacing myself so I may be delerious from the sun, wind, flying or exhaustion .... don't let that stop you - please come say hi, chat and fly with me ... no sympathy for me, I will rest once I'm home.

Steven

Okay ... the rumors are now officially true ... I'll be there cool.gif

Steven

No rest for the wicked! Itt will be good to see you!smiley-devil.gif

For those that don't have accommodations locked in, here's a link to the local lodging info:

http://funbeach.com/local-lodging/

If where you'd like to stay is booked and full, at least ask them to put you on a cancellation list.

I'm full up at the condo. I do know of a private property camp site available. Ask me, Mario or Terry for more info if interested.

If you see me stop over and introduce yourself, I'll be the one flying the kite... kid_smartass.gif

-Alden

Sure, and if I'm too caught up in anything else just brain me with a sle to get my attention and say hi. I agree with Wayne, I need to fly Vickie ;-)

I'm probably going to be like a cat chasing a laser... So many directions to go at once. This is why I'm asking people now to come grab me and say hi regardless of what I'm doing.

Okay ... the rumors are now officially true ... I'll be there cool.gif

Steven

So what do you do about all the sand touching your kites? I know this was an issue with you at one time. Does someone vacuum the beach for you each morning or have you got past that little hang up? I'd be fine with the beach being planted to grass myself, but I have played in the sand and lived to talk about it as did the kites.

Bart

@bart

Am I actually being wound up by THE bartman about sand?

My how far you've come :-P

@lamrith

What line lengths you got for your blast... Perhaps a little pairs flying needs to be done

@beach

I'll be sure to have my wishlist of all the things I want review to make and sell me ready for you ;-)

@bart

Am I actually being wound up by THE bartman about sand?

My how far you've come :-P

@lamrith

What line lengths you got for your blast... Perhaps a little pairs flying needs to be done

@beach

I'll be sure to have my wishlist of all the things I want review to make and sell me ready for you ;-)

Pretty sure 85ft for the blast. Pair would not be a great idea, I have not had a chance to practice much and can't do pairs with a 1.5rev. Blast I would have you buried in the ground quickly. :-p

But I will see what I can do to get more time in during the next month before Wsikf!