2nd Rev?

Robtulloch

Question

After a solid 2 hours of flying my EXP in great 20-25kmh winds, with the odd gust of 30km+, I think it's time for a Vented Rev.

iPad or Rev?

Hmmm, about the JB Signature Series...

If the PRO Full Vent can have a 2 wrap LE then I assume that the JB Full Vent could do the same?

Or would a Race Frame better compliment the 3W and 4W that it comes with?

Has the Rev 2 been replaced with the B2? The Rev 2 is only in a stack on the Rev website but on the A Wind of Change website they say it now comes in the SLE sail pattern.

I'm more leaning to a JB Full Vent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob.

4 answers to this question

All the frames are interchangeable in all the 1.5 sails!! Max variety!! A full vent "B" is a very good choice as a next kite, especially since you have a full sail type now!! But beware, getting a f/v "B" might spoil you and you might find you'll want to upgrade that EXP to a "B" full sail!! Then the feel will be consistent with both sails!!

I figured get all the crash learning out on the EXP.

A full vent JB with 2, 3 & 4 wrap frames is going to cover a lot of wind ranges for me. And the vent as the park I usually fly can get a little gusty!

The next step I would love to do would be a Shockwave, a Blast or more JB's and make a stack.

Have put the JB PRO's on hold for now and have an SLE on order. This way I can teach, and learn, with my 7 year old daughter who is desperate to fly "daddy's dancing kite". I've also got a little foil dualie for my 4 year old boy as there is nothing to break and he's a little young for a Rev yet. He knows that when he is a bit bigger he can have a go of my kites, he prefers just to hold the handles while I fly.

• Like 1