Sneak preview

Madquad

Question

<snip>

I do not know the 'spec' but they felt very light in the hand on Blackheath yesterday and are 'rainbow' sparkly in appearance <grins>

I did not fly the kite but it seemed to perform OK in the circumstances...

Maybe next weekend!

Felix

Special Limited.

Iridescent wrap gives these rods a reflective bling that is totally awesome. The carbon and wrap is the same as the normal RACE rods.

So how do you get these ultra sexy rods? Can you just order them from your local shop? um..no... Can you order them from Rev? um..no... Do they come in some special ultra fancy "Ultra Rev" kite that has not yet been released........

I guess the master Ben will have to clue us all in on just how you get a set of these beauties.

AFIK, there isn't any new ultra rev...but it would be kewl if there were.

• Like 1

should perform lovely ?

Sparkle Pretty Looking

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Special Limited.

Iridescent wrap gives these rods a reflective bling that is totally awesome. The carbon and wrap is the same as the normal RACE rods.

Hmmm g.gif

Can the SPL rods be seen through the sail? Maybe through the vents?

Bling for the folks standing on the other side of the kite.... Works for me!

Since there's no price tag on them yet, maybe they're free prop.gifgreedy.gifg.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hmmm g.gif

Can the SPL rods be seen through the sail? Maybe through the vents?

Bling for the folks standing on the other side of the kite.... Works for me!

Since there's no price tag on them yet, maybe they're free prop.gifgreedy.gifg.gif

Don't hold your breath!!! Same as regular race? Gotta be something different!! confused_1.gif

The bling is only a part of the Race SPL rods where they really shine is in a midvent in very bumpy wind

and in the standard sail in very light wind....kid_devlish.gifBecause of the material used and the lay up what you

have is a very light stick with huge amounts of strength and a very fast reflex and the speed of the reflex

is what make all of the Race series so special... The only draw back is how very hard it is to just make these

rods but thats what we do..... The biggest thing is giving you the best product possible with the very best raw

materials cause we here care and we here fly what we make. When you live and breath kites it's important

to make only the very best and to keep on trying new things, so enjoy and give it a whirl when you can.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

• Like 1

The bling is only a part of the Race SPL rods where they really shine is in a midvent in very bumpy wind

and in the standard sail in very light wind.... Because of the material used and the lay up what you

have is a very light stick with huge amounts of strength and a very fast reflex

Ooooh! Now THAT's intriguing!

and in the standard sail in very light wind....kid_devlish.gifBecause of the material used and the lay up what you

have is a very light stick with huge amounts of strength and a very fast reflex and the speed of the reflex

is what make all of the Race series so special... The only draw back is how very hard it is to just make these

rods but thats what we do..... The biggest thing is giving you the best product possible with the very best raw

materials cause we here care and we here fly what we make. When you live and breath kites it's important

to make only the very best and to keep on trying new things, so enjoy and give it a whirl when you can.... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

So what you are saying Ben is you made these especially for me seeing as I accel with my midvent in ultralight wind. How are they compared to the silver bullets as those with a midvent are like a indoor kite to me ???? OH! and when are you sending me some confused_1.gif:kid_smartass:

We have a few sets available for the raffle at the West Coast Rev Clinic this weekend. I will also have a set that anyone is welcome to try out. I haven't tried them yet myself, but this weekend will be a good chance to see how they do.

• Like 1