Masterpiece Series - Barry Poulter

jontee07

Question

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to get Masterpiece Series - Barry Poulter [Eyes (Rev1.5)].There are a few questions I need to know before getting one.

• What is the material used?
  • Does it come with std or vented?
  • What is the price between std and vented if have?
  • What is the spars for masterpiece?
  • Does it come with RTF?

Hope to get all the answers that I need to know. Thank You in advance for all the help.

18 answers to this question

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to get Masterpiece Series - Barry Poulter [Eyes (Rev1.5)].There are a few questions I need to know before getting one.

• What is the material used?

I believe it's the same fabric used in the B-Series Pro kites

• Does it come with std or vented?

I have seen both standard and vented versions.

• What is the price between std and vented if have?

I don't think there is a price difference between standard and vented.

• What is the spars for masterpiece?

Spars would probably whatever you ask for. Getting it with race rods might be a little bit more expensive.

• Does it come with RTF?

Hope to get all the answers that I need to know. Thank You in advance for all the help.

RTF? I don't know this acronym.

@Spence....RTF = ready to fly.....line set included.

Hi Jonathan,

Spence covered most of your questions.

As to RTF.....nope...line sets are extra.

You can pick which frame....2 wrap, 3 wrap or 4 wrap. Race is doable as an upgade.

Bazzer is running about 4 to 6 weeks on build time.

Have fun!

Hi Spence,

Thank You for the full information of the revolution kite. Hope to fly with you again in Singapore.

Hi Theresa

May I know the price of this kite and who to order if I'm interested in getting one.

Thank in advance.

Hi Spence,

Thank You for the full information of the revolution kite. Hope to fly with you again in Singapore.

Hi Theresa

May I know the price of this kite and who to order if I'm interested in getting one.

Thank in advance.

Hi Jonathan!

Bazzer Eyes are $600. Standard and vented same price. I would be happy to order this for you! :)

You can email at theresa @ thekiteshoppe dot com

Just as a correction, all of the masterpiece kites are made from ripstop nylon. The only one that was ever made with Icarex/ripstop poly was the Martin Lester "cube" masterpiece.

The Pro's are made from Ripstop Polyester or Icarex.

Any authorized Revolution dealer can order one of these for you. You will want to note which colors you want and what variations (vented / standard). You will also want to look close at the different "Eyes" out there before ordering. You can order it with bloodshot eyes or standard faded eyes. :)

All masterpiece kites are sold as "Kite Only" which includes the complete sail with bridle, one frame of your choice (race included) and the storage sleeve. No other accessories are included but they can be added for an additional fee.

the EYES kites alway demand attention,

here's a couple of poor resolution photos of my vented model to share

(ignore Dave's knock-off orange-colored one in the middle!)

Revflyer,

Is that "The bay bridge" in the background? Route 50, the one that crosses to Kent Island? Do you fly there often? If so drop me a PM...

You will also want to look close at the different "Eyes" out there before ordering. You can order it with bloodshot eyes or standard faded eyes. :)

I thought that depended on Bazzer's condition/mood when he built it. :kid_devlish:

Is that "The bay bridge" in the background? Route 50, the one that crosses to Kent Island? Do you fly there often? If so drop me a PM...

Yup, that's the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. The folks from Wings Over Washington fly there occasionally, though not on any set schedule (unlike the First Sunday under the Washington Monument). Jeff King of WOW lives just a few minutes away from Sandy Point.

I really want that Lester Rich. Aren't you sick of it yet and want to give it to me?

Bart

Sorry my brother! Not gonna happen. Besides, mine has been lovingly flown (heheheh) so much so that I've given it a rest at home for awhile.

On the other hand, Berg has one she never flies....maybe she wants to part with it????? ;/)