Raffle - Custom B-Series (ALL TICKETS SOLD)

KiteLife

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWSERS!!!

I just got back into town today from a trip up to Canada last week with the family....walked into the office and on top of a stack of other boxes was one particular triangle one from Kitelife and although I was hoping, I just knew it wasn't one of the raffles. I entered so many of them and didn't win that I opened up the box with a bit of dis-belief.

RIGHT ON!!! This is one beautiful Rev! Love the sig's and can't wait to fly it. Hopefully I can get some good shots of it this week to share with everyone.

Thanks for the raffle, the wonderful forum, and the incredible online publication John!

Long live kitelife!!! :sign_kitelife:

Oh and Babb....you can never have enough kites, this one just so happens to fit in perfectly with my others. B)

I dont know, fancy going away. I almost had to book the day off just to see if I had won it. My boss said no come in, you arnt much use but who is going to make my tea. I will let you look at the Web from time to time.

Then John didnt draw it till 6 pm my time.

Glad you are going to fly it Kent, went to a good home. Look forward to seeing the pics.