If You Had One

beach

It's been a tough choice there have been some beauties posted but if there is one that beats the picture in the opening post it's this one.

I know it doesn't include a Rev but it says everything I feel about what we do. "It's so much fun to share the Joy"

Great choice, really great...... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Cool pic.... I sure hope that ended better than it looks to! Actually, it looks pretty controlled.

I tend to like the crossed lines pictures that John takes at Kite Party. They, subliminally at least, demonstrates the family concept of Rev flying.

Cheers,

Tom

post-2169-13293383014506_thumb.jpg

post-2169-13293385283665_thumb.jpg

I really like the crossed line pictures too. Something about the (relatively) straight lines making curved shapes as they exit the twist, and the white line against the colors of the Revs looks fantastic. I just spent a minute searching for one in particular..... couldn't find it. If I remember correctly, it looked very professional and was taken at a kite festival - lots of things going on in the background of this pic. Maybe I saw it here, on the forum....... Can't remember!!

Nice Tom but check this one out..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Nice, but your pic looks more like the closeness that happens on a train during rush hour in Tokyo ...

Can't explain it. The crossed lines just appeal to me in more than an artistic manner. Maybe it's the warm memories of friends attached to one end of the lines. What ever it is, it is my favorite picture subject.

Cheers,

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone done any multi layered photography? That is where multiple images are taken but using only one image. That way you could see a kite fly across the window incrementally and see it all in one image. Now THAT would be awesome with a rev!

I have done it, but not in recent times.

You can do that easy enough with Photoshop, consider you have a reasonable understanding of it.

It is best to start out with you camera fixed in the same position on a tripod. Then you shoot rapidly with a cable release.

Once you have all the photos, then load them into different layers on the same job.

Then you start to work on it. You could use layer masks or some other approach to handle this.

Have Fun.