If You Had One

beach

I need some help/advise, if you only could show one photo of a Rev or Rev flying which one would it be...blue_cool.gif

I'm just trying to find that one photo and I just can't make up my mind so being the most of you have better

taste than I do could you help me out on this one please.... Ben

post-35-132889450596_thumb.jpg

I need some help/advise, if you only could show one photo of a Rev or Rev flying which one would it be...blue_cool.gif

I'm just trying to find that one photo and I just can't make up my mind so being the most of you have better

taste than I do could you help me out on this one please.... Ben

Helen Ribchester posted some images of the mega fly at Portsmouth 2008. Any one of them would be good in my view.

The Long Beach 64 did not have the same intensity or proximity.

Felix

Wow so far I'm seeing some really good stuff and with that said when I get in tomorrow I'm going to see what

I can dig up cause I have a few that are pretty awesome......kid_devlish.gifI know that somewhere out there is that one

photo that just shuts me up and makes we go hmmmmm.....blue_cool.gifYea I'm not sure what it is but I'll know it when

I see it and when I do I'm going to give up $50.00 in the new "Rev Bucks" which we just had made which are going to

just make you laugh your butt off cause they are way cool..... See Joe and me had some "Rev Bucks" made for

give aways at events for what ever reason we want, I love this job I mean the owner is crazier than me.....wacko.gif

Anyway we had $20, $50, and $100 "Rev Bucks" printed and I'll have them in a few days and you guys will get

a laugh out of these..... Benblink.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

Ben, There is a photo you took a few years ago. Purple B-pro reflecting in a puddle of water on the beach. That one has always been one of my favorites.

(you were not in the shot....kite only)

I totally agree with this!!! That has remained one of my most favorite Rev shots.

Ben, I like the picture in your 1st post. How ever I have this thing about putting a camera on a kite, kite line or on top of a pole for my pictures. I would like to some day get a picture like it with the kite 10' to 15' above ground level. Just a different look to it that way.

Mike and Peggy

Hi Ben....

I've got too many "ones", so I'll post some of them and let you choose! BTW, these are just from my MacBook, most of the good stuff is on my desktop PC which is on the "D.L."

Here you go:

post-2058-13291044997627_thumb.jpg Steve's gorgeous Dragon coming out of the fog.

post-2058-13291037392378_thumb.jpg Snow fly at LSP.

post-2058-13291044444511_thumb.jpg One of my faves of RC playing with the kids.... IBSP, NJ

post-2058-13291048495651_thumb.jpg The Rev Riders riding a wave in O.C., Maryland.... way cool!

post-2058-13291048743509_thumb.jpg The statue put his hand out so I could park my kite and take this photo! ;)

Not really going to compete with the awesome photos here ... but my personal fave is the one attached because it is the first photo of one of the first times I put my new rev addict into the same space as me.

He's only been about a month or two, but he's learning faster than anyone has any right to ;)

This to me is a photo of Genesis ... the very start of something out here

post-3221-13291170680225_thumb.jpg