Rev clinic president's day weekend (OBX)

REVflyer

It was a Great weekend! Love Kite Flyers! Any you all know it too - :kid_content::kid_smartass::kid_smartass:

And, yep, imagine my surprise at KTAI demo day this year when I looked across a N. Vegas soccer field and saw the Chiroptera ... that I had last seen in prototype and testing at last year's Prez Day clinic (the light wind one with winds gusting to 30, so it became a high wind clinic)!!

Eliot and I love the opportunities :kid_loved:

And, yep, imagine my surprise at KTAI demo day this year when I looked across a N. Vegas soccer field and saw the Chiroptera ... that I had last seen in prototype and testing at last year's Prez Day clinic (the light wind one with winds gusting to 30, so it became a high wind clinic)!!

Ah, shoot. I didn't realize you were at the KTAI demo Mrs. Shook, or I would have come over and introduced myself and said "Hello"! I met Ben and John B, because I've seen pictures of them I sought them out.

It was the perfect day to try out the Chiroptera, very little wind at the KTAI demos this year.

Very cool to hear you were there for the design, testing, and final release of this cool little glider!! I'm jealous!

Ah, shoot. I didn't realize you were at the KTAI demo Mrs. Shook, or I would have come over and introduced myself and said "Hello"! I met Ben and John B, because I've seen pictures of them I sought them out.

It was the perfect day to try out the Chiroptera, very little wind at the KTAI demos this year.

Very cool to hear you were there for the design, testing, and final release of this cool little glider!! I'm jealous!

You should know that usually there is very little wind at KTAI - though about ?3? days later you had Cat 1 winds!?!?!

See ya' next year! (and I go by Cath - thank you for the compliment, though!)

• 4 years later...

So I'm off again this Friday @ oh-dark30am on my way back down to the Shook Palace for another fun time clinic over President's day Weekend.  All the ole gang should be there with nothing to do all day and all day to do it! Indoors, outside, team, pairs, new stuff to explore and some mighty fine eating too w/Denny and Marykay's kitchen at our disposal.  

I wonder What Dugard will bring for our dessert?  My bride is sending down slop & chops (tex/mex rice "slop" and pork chops for grilling).

Looking forward to the whole thing (well, not the drive down there and back)  Thanks again to everyone involved, I'm so excited!!!!

• Like 1