Lolly is the best!

awindofchange

I want to be the first to give a huge congratulations to our very own Lolly for being honored with KTAI's most prestigious award! For all her hard work and dedication over the last 12 years, she has just been awarded the coveted Dave Checkley lifetime contribution award!

Way to go Lolly! You deserve every bit of it!

Just so everyone knows how special this award is. Since the beginning of the KTAI and this award, including Lolly, there has only been 3 women to ever win this award. Lolly is in an elite group but of course, all of us already knew that. :)

And this year the nominees were Lolly, Randy Tom and Johnny B. - rather rarified group in itself and reemphasizes how spectacular Lolly is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dearest Family,

Thank you for all the wishes, and congrats. A few notes from my 'speech'.

I want to thank my brothers for allowing me to work on the Board of Directors all these years. If they don't say "OK", it doesn't happen.

I thanked my Mom, who was there to share this moment with me. "She started this family".

I have never had this type of recognition and support.

Thank you all for your support !!!

I am overwhelmed with this love. You have all made a difference in my life- pretty much daily.

God Bless All of You.

• Like 1

Dearest Family,

Thank you all for your support !!!

I am overwhelmed with this love. You have all made a difference in my life- pretty much daily.

God Bless All of You.

good! now get back to work....there are orders to be filled and billed!!!!!!!!