Upcoming events near New York

lummas

You're not kidding. It has been great since I got here. 70 degrees this evening. I am going to be so dissapointed if we get rained out. Oh well, see you for breakfast.

The Recrap....

Breakfast went off with out a hitch.

Wind. Started with full sails then mids & full vents came out to play.

Hordes of people wandering around. There was an MS walk going on in the park.

Big smiles, bad jokes, & a whole lot fun.

Not a drop of rain to be had.

Mark,

Thanks for joining us and giving us a reason to enjoy this fun day. We had a great time and I even understood your accent wink.gif(when wind noises didn't block it). I feel I really got much more comfortable with blenders and compound benefits. You need to come back again one of these days.

Well, the trip back sucked. Heavy traffic on the way to JFK, making me tight for the flight. I just made that one, it landed in Chicago early, which was nice and then Chicago had a thunder storm, which delayed a ton of flights and we left there so late that we missed the curfu for Orange County airport and got diverted to LAX. After all was said and done, got back to the house at 2am this morning , then up for work at 6:45am.

Sometimes travelling sucks, but I had a great time getting to fly with the Jersey crew. Thanks to you all for coming out and 'putting up with me'. It was a fun day and I am glad I did it.

Best wishes,

Mark

Hello All....

It sure was a great day; wind, company, and a bunch of laughter..... couldn't ask for anything more!

Mark, sorry to hear about your travel delays; it does suck for sure! Glad you had a chance to fly with the Crew and look forward to your next trip east!

See you soon.

xoxo