SPI 2012

LS Kite Stakes

Not before this time... We're actually staying after for a couple days to try and work on a new routine.

The Rev Clinic is on as usual... Registration info through http://www.bskites.com

We'll have a better plan this year, if Friday is no good (like last year), we'll schedule several class times through Sat/Sun to make up.

Last year we were caught a little flat-footed with no scheduled make up sessions, and it didn't work as well by the seat of our pants.

We will see how it goes, it is hard to do the Rev clinic and take pictures. Will make it work some how. I got some pictures last year of Terry and Scott. I would like to try and do something like them with IQuad members. Oh yea, and Ben.

Mike and Peggy

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

The 2012 S.P.I Kite Fest Indoor Exhibition will be held at the South Padre Island Convention Centre. For more info call B&S Kites @ 956-761-1248

I got an e-mail saying it will be 3 to 4 times bigger than the Boys and Girls Club Gym. It sounds like it will be a fun time for all there.

Mike and Peggy

• 3 weeks later...