3 month kite flyer gone Extreme.

oyepitsme

Hey I just wanted to say I've added a couple JBs to my collection and I absolutely love em. All who suggested I try these kites were sooooo right. wink.gif

I can't wait to fly my B. I got it last week and have yet to fly it. Too much rain, plus been cold. Fingers crossed looks like no precip this weekend! If not I might just suit up in my ski gear and put one of the power kites up anyway!

I can't wait to fly my B. I got it last week and have yet to fly it. Too much rain, plus been cold. Fingers crossed looks like no precip this weekend! If not I might just suit up in my ski gear and put one of the power kites up anyway!

I bet ull like the B series. The control is amazing. I did a little filming today under a low bridge ( similar to what you have in a parking garage) only I have water too. :) Haven't moved it to the computer yet so I haven't even seen how it turned out. Also...yesterday I filmed a little stage (w/ceiling) flying and under low tree cover flying. Got sum decent pictures in trees and other odd places on my FB page if ya want to check em out. FB name is Scott Huffman.

I bet ull like the B series. The control is amazing. I did a little filming today under a low bridge ( similar to what you have in a parking garage) only I have water too. smile.gif Haven't moved it to the computer yet so I haven't even seen how it turned out. Also...yesterday I filmed a little stage (w/ceiling) flying and under low tree cover flying. Got sum decent pictures in trees and other odd places on my FB page if ya want to check em out. FB name is Scott Huffman.

Just sent you a friend request on fb. Names Larry