Ron Gibian and he's "South Bound"

beach

One of the best things about this job is getting a chance to work with some very cool

and talented people and Revolution and Mr. Ron Gibian took on another Masterpiece

project and I have to say these are way over the moon as a matter of fact they are

"South Bound"...... Rons new addition is named "South Bound" and these are hot, I

mean really Hot.....Here's the deal we only have the first two of ten and I'd call

in right away and get your name on one and first call gets first pick as far as colors

go and I will be taking the last one for myself. The price is going to be $650.00 and

I'm sorry to say there are no deals with these so everyone including dealers pay the

price, I just refuse to go any other way with these kites they are that spectacular.

I've seen alot of Rons work and it's all very good, these are just way beyond that as

far as I can tell, the pictures I have do not even begin to show the detail and the

workmanship that went in his new creation and being that it came from Ron to

us it sure was "South Bound"........... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

post-35-13207810485_thumb.jpg

post-35-13207810574_thumb.jpg

post-35-132078106309_thumb.jpg

post-35-132078107048_thumb.jpg

Legendary kite builder/designer/artist,proper nice people.That kites epic Ben.l Gibian style.A style that stands out and you know its a Gibian or people that know.Know its a Gibian.

CLASS RON

BRIAN...

He does have a style that does say Ron Gibian for sure....... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif

what are we calling the dark side, haha,which ever side it is yes I have been around for a very long time, I'm alchemizing

Alchemy INDEED!

Love your work, Ron.

In my limited experience on this planet (almost the 3-score + 10 of biblical fulfillment) - there are three types of art - from a totally non-educated art observer - an (OMG in fact) engineer:

1. Wow - that is soo cool - little urchins with big round eyes. After a month on the wall, why did I think that was beautiful? Elvis on black velvet can affect many that way - including myself for a day, but if you still enjoy the big eyes or black velvet - I'm not putting anyone down - they are interesting. For crying out loud, enjoy what you enjoy! I'm just unable to enjoy that type of art over a time period.

2. What the heck is that? Mondrian, or Picasso's cubism, or a portrait of worn-out work shoes by Van Gogh. As a college freshman, I used my Seattle library card to check out Van Gogh's shoes from the Seattle library because I wanted to try to understand why a pair of ugly worn-out shoes was "art". I hung it on the wall of my dorm room. Both I, and my roomy jock from Montana, said - what is this all about? After two weeks, we both agreed that there was a soul there, something that took time to be appreciated. So, the delayed Wow which I attribute to better art.

3. Then there is the rare double whammy - very rare - Wow on the first take, and double wow after living with it. Ron's work has that! (And I think I may own one very wonderful work of art!)

Hope I get to choose a purple, or a yellow, or a rainbow - but I should not prejudice my choices, since Ron Gibian's sensibilities are - well - the reason we are so attracted to his works.

Alchemy INDEED!

Love your work, Ron.

In my limited experience on this planet (almost the 3-score + 10 of biblical fulfillment) - there are three types of art - from a totally non-educated art observer - an (OMG in fact) engineer:

1. Wow - that is soo cool - little urchins with big round eyes. After a month on the wall, why did I think that was beautiful? Elvis on black velvet can affect many that way - including myself for a day, but if you still enjoy the big eyes or black velvet - I'm not putting anyone down - they are interesting. For crying out loud, enjoy what you enjoy! I'm just unable to enjoy that type of art over a time period.

2. What the heck is that? Mondrian, or Picasso's cubism, or a portrait of worn-out work shoes by Van Gogh. As a college freshman, I used my Seattle library card to check out Van Gogh's shoes from the Seattle library because I wanted to try to understand why a pair of ugly worn-out shoes was "art". I hung it on the wall of my dorm room. Both I, and my roomy jock from Montana, said - what is this all about? After two weeks, we both agreed that there was a soul there, something that took time to be appreciated. So, the delayed Wow which I attribute to better art.

3. Then there is the rare double whammy - very rare - Wow on the first take, and double wow after living with it. Ron's work has that! (And I think I may own one very wonderful work of art!)

Hope I get to choose a purple, or a yellow, or a rainbow - but I should not prejudice my choices, since Ron Gibian's sensibilities are - well - the reason we are so attracted to his works.

Not to often I have been known to be short of words. This time I am for sure, WOW, thank so much for the

ever so complementary description you give and hope you continue to enjoy what I convey through my designs

more coming, much more.

Thanks so very much

best regards

Ron Gibian

Ron you short of words confused_1.gif hmmmmm, other than that these kites are the bomb as always of course..... Benblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gifblue_cool.gif