5th annual West Coast Rev Clinic

KiteLife

Given how fast this clinic filled up, would any of you folks be interested in a second clinic for April or May?

And if so, would you want a comprehensive clinic like WCRC, or a team-specific clinic instead?

Do we get "March Rained-Out-Days" credits to apply to one of these clinics, boss? :kid_smartass:

Given how fast this clinic filled up, would any of you folks be interested in a second clinic for April or May?

And if so, would you want a comprehensive clinic like WCRC, or a team-specific clinic instead?

I love the thought of attending the clinic, and it's really tempting. However, I don't think I could commit now to attending next spring.

That's it ladies and gentlemen, SOLD OUT!

Thanks to all who have signed up, this is going to be a really good time all around. :)

Will you be publishing a roster on line?

I really need to brush up on the names, and hopefully when introduced to the fliers for the 3rd or 4th time, the name and face will stick together in my rather slippery memory!

Remember, John, growing old is not for the faint of heart. :kid_devlish:

On with the show.. :sign_kitelife: :sign_kitelife: :sign_kitelife:

Bald face advert... :P

If anyone is coming in an RV (motorhome or travel trailer, or even tent) we can put up two or three RV's/TT's, and a number of tents. We will beat anyone's rates by 40%, and you WILL love the location if you like privacy and peace. Main thing lacking - internet. Main issue - we are 10 miles north of Long Beach (but willing to provide some transportation). Nice benefit - good shower and rest-room facilities. Also has nice covered area with fire-pit for socializing or BBQing.

Contact by PM if interested. :P

(John, let me know if this is out of line. This is not a commercial venture, and we would enjoy providing a low-cost lodging choice to our fellow Rev-addicts.)

Any chance of clinics happening in other parts of the country? (I know it sounds selfish when people are flying in from Africa)

Doug - I second your wish for a Midwest clinic. I've even thought about trying to put one together, but haven't got past the inkling of an idea. Maybe it could be in conjunction with a festival . . . . before or after.

BTW, if you are ever in the Chicago area (or Milwaukee), there are a bunch of us flying revs down here. We don't have a regular flying schedule, but we do try to get together fairly often to fly and I use it as an excuse to work on my skills (or lack thereof). PM me if you're ever down this way and/or if you are in Milwaukee, Jynx is flying whenever the wind is good and the weather is warm enough (and sometimes when it's not).

Bald face advert... :P

If anyone is coming in an RV (motorhome or travel trailer, or even tent) we can put up two or three RV's/TT's, and a number of tents. We will beat anyone's rates by 40%, and you WILL love the location if you like privacy and peace. Main thing lacking - internet. Main issue - we are 10 miles north of Long Beach (but willing to provide some transportation). Nice benefit - good shower and rest-room facilities. Also has nice covered area with fire-pit for socializing or BBQing.

Contact by PM if interested. :P

(John, let me know if this is out of line. This is not a commercial venture, and we would enjoy providing a low-cost lodging choice to our fellow Rev-addicts.)

100% a-ok Howard, and kind of you to offer!

Anything that could make the clinic more enjoyable/reasonable/possible for folks is a plus in my book. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hrmmm 1st SLE's, now Pinata's.. Maybe we need to start a pinata contest using Rev's??

Joking aside, is anyone planning to bring a Blast, Powerblast or speed series to the clinic? I am very curious to see what they are like as I am already thinking about one of them as my choice when I get to the point of buying a 3rd Rev. (Hoping to buy #2 end of month)kid_devlish.gif

Hrmmm 1st SLE's, now Pinata's.. Maybe we need to start a pinata contest using Rev's??

Joking aside, is anyone planning to bring a Balst, Powerblast or speed series to the clinic? I am very curious to see what they are like as I am already thinking about one of them as my choice when I get to the point of buying a 3rd Rev. (Hoping to buy #2 end of month)kid_devlish.gif

I know one person that will bring his Blast up and he's looking to move it!!! Wants to invest in an Indoor!! Ask for Gerry!!