Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Given they are currently considered Rev family, they are fine. I don't know, geeez guys, I don't (and will not) want to start policing a list of who owns what, what's legit and what's not, that just silly :D . I have better things to do. If it has a Rev logo on it, it's a Rev. And in some cases it may not have a logo on it. Just use some common sense

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Let me see if I can help get closer to a full 16. I forgot to report that I picked up a mid-vent, bringing my total to 3. It was one of the last ones sewn when they were closing down the line. I'm assuming it still counts, even though at this point I'm a little scared to fly it. (Don't worry, though, I will.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I picked up an older Gibian Masterpiece revolution from the Comras collection (the Patriotic Eagle) this past weekend in Ocean City.  My lovely bride did not attend with me, but left no misunderstanding between us either.  "You are NOT to buy another kite at the auction!",... stated quite clearly, in front of witnesses.  

I wasn't even bidding until it got over 500 bucks.  The wanta-bees are gone thereafter.  Cowardly Paul then left it assembled on the dining room table of the condo, before bed.  The best gal in the whole world got up 1st in the morning and just knew that Cath & Eliot Shook didn't buy that wing, it must belong to her husband!

And, in fact it did~!~

I will fly it a few months and then return it

maybe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...