Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I checked my REV collection today and found I still have 24.

4x REV I - various versions

1 ZEN

3x REV II - various versions

1x REV INDOOR

16x REV 1.5 - various versions
For most of them you can see photos at: http://johnnmitchell.com/IntSportKites/rev_list/index.html

The latest two are not listed.

• Like 1

Down to 17.

14 is the right number to have. You can send the 3 extras to me. Wait, that would give me 16. Ok, 1 to me and 2 to someone else. Of course, you're probably not counting TK's or Luca's kites. How many does Luca have? You should begin planning for his kite education right away. Never too early to start the collection.

14 is the right number to have. You can send the 3 extras to me. Wait, that would give me 16. Ok, 1 to me and 2 to someone else. Of course, you're probably not counting TK's or Luca's kites. How many does Luca have? You should begin planning for his kite education right away. Never too early to start the collection.

Luca has the other 50.

• 5 weeks later...

Dayhiker +1(26)

Just received another gold/black Super Sonic. Now have three matching sails for a stack of two vented & a standard.

Yee Haw! SHBKF

You're insane! I can't wait to see the video. Hurry up, please. Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, REVflyer said:

newest Rev was the original Reflex model,.. since that time, have also acquire a Phoenix Ash (which doesn't count on this site but should)

No, it shouldn't ;-) Doing that opens the door to any quad line kite being included in the list. Sorry.

• Like 1

"knock-off" (not endorsed by the factory), why is irrelevant, heck, it wasn't even a custom order and if you knew me you'd know how extraordinarily rare such an event as this is!  I was merely supporting a favorite brick and mortar kite shop whilst on vacation.  We want them to stay in business!!!!

That sail purchase didn't come with a frame, so mine was a blend of revolution's Diamond Travel leading edge tubes and SS's Response 12 down-spars (like a painted and tapered 3 wrap on top that diminishes in diameter to a indoor tube at the bottom, 32-1/2 inches weighs 12 grams, obviously mine are cut down to fit and capped with vinyl to prevent wiggling or sand entry.  I also switched out the bridle to "French" the next day and slapped on 16" magic sticks before it even left the Shook Palace.

Both the Reflex and the knock-off fly great on super long throw handles (in no wind) using 50# sky bond, 100' lengths.  I also enjoy the reflex on 135' (50#).  The long throws really help equalize the sloppy or mushy feel in such a length of skinny string.  

You can't even pull the original reflex out of the sky, it even flies UPWIND so the long lengths allow you to grab whatever currents happen to ba available, but I've seen the lines snake out an "S" curve of slack and stepped into the acres of slack repeatedly too.