Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

• 2 weeks later...

SparkieRob +2 (11)Supersonic and another EXP, both second hand. Double digits, that sneaks up on you...The complete list;EXP, lime and blueSLE Std, lime and blue with white centreB2 Std, red and grey with white centreB Series Std, Mid and Vtd all red and grey with grey centrePoloVTD, grey fade 3202 G11.5 SUL, GhostIndoor, red, white and blackSupersonic, pink, blue and orange EXP, lime and blue (yes a second one, going to be my permanent 2-Stack)

Still at 11 but I got the family together for a group pic...

post-3936-14369665958697_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SparkieRob +2 (11)Supersonic and another EXP, both second hand. Double digits, that sneaks up on you...The complete list;EXP, lime and blueSLE Std, lime and blue with white centreB2 Std, red and grey with white centreB Series Std, Mid and Vtd all red and grey with grey centrePoloVTD, grey fade 3202 G11.5 SUL, GhostIndoor, red, white and blackSupersonic, pink, blue and orange EXP, lime and blue (yes a second one, going to be my permanent 2-Stack)

We're up to 5 REvs now, a SuperSonic, and EXP, a 1.5 SLE standard sail, and yesterday my wife and I each got a 1.5 full vent SLE

I keep warning people about this, but they don't seem to care! They just go out and get more.

added a new custom Zen from Bazzer and Eliot Shook,

sweet, just like I expected it to be,... Lolly came thru w/a Diamond Travel Frame for it too!!!

it arrived with 20 inch magic sticks, waterproof flashing LEDs (for backlighting illumination) and a french bridle

Eliot made the leading edge sleeve, built tighter to the frame and out of Mylar-backed nylon so it appears metallic in flight, stiffening the sail and offering a reduced final weight. He also added covers over the knots on the bottom of the sail and "locked down" those spars into a restraint-styled belt-loop holder.

Thanks everyone for your efforts.

-plm

• Like 1

Count me in for 2

I'm a newbie, started flying Rev this summer and I'm already HOOKED

My 1st one was a Rev. B-Series STD (purple/black) and two weeks ago I bought a Rev B-Series VTD (Blue/White/Grey)

okay here's a picture,.....

of the knot cover and lock-downed spar treatment on the new Zen,

almost looks like it came from the factory that way, SWEET no snagging a flying line when slack flailing!

attachicon.gifknot cvrs:Zen.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0597.jpg

No disrespect intended, Paul, but if I bought that kite, the first thing I would do is to cut all that stuff off, and go to a modified cap and bungee arrangement. I've had some custom endcaps made of my own design that you may find interesting. The upright spar keeps the lines from catching on the knot. Only one knot on the back of the sail.

When are we going to fly together again? You can check them out when we do! Let me know when you're in the Chicago area again, ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...