Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Marshall, you are a beast! JB, your precipitous drop actually didn't hurt too much.

My personal update

+5 (13)

I now have:

Sonic Vented

B2

Rev 1

Rev 1.5SLE

Rev II

Zen

B-Pro Standard

B-Pro MidVent

B-Pro FullVent

Shook 75%

Shook 100%

Shook 135% (The first one sold!)

Indoor

• Like 1

+ four

from the archival collection of Bevan Brown,..... A Neos, a signed rev 1 from 1989 (#6 I believe), a custom indoor by John Dejuryoh (splg butchery, sorry JD, but he did invent the darn thing!) and an old style Rev2

Paul, I show you at 60 now. No more 50 something

Everyone, I apologize for the delay, but I have finally got the list updated. The first post reflects the latest counts. -B

Another 1.5 Hot fade/black center, full sail SUL Pro

with Eliot Shook's custom leading edge sleeve of mylar backed nylon and extra reinforcing patches at the folds and the center.

I've still gotta' burn holes, add elastic & knot covers, frame it (diamonds or p-90s), plus the sissy sticks and french bridle.

I might train this one with my matching Zen, probably on 5 foot lengths, if so then the training wheels will go onto the back kite so as to not interfere with the train lines when slack lining the 2-stack.

• Like 2

Another 1.5 Hot fade/black center, full sail SUL Pro

with Eliot Shook's custom leading edge sleeve of mylar backed nylon and extra reinforcing patches at the folds and the center.

I've still gotta' burn holes, add elastic & knot covers, frame it (diamonds or p-90s), plus the sissy sticks and french bridle.

I might train this one with my matching Zen, probably on 5 foot lengths, if so then the training wheels will go onto the back kite so as to not interfere with the train lines when slack lining the 2-stack.

I'm embarrassed. It's like kite dirty talk. smiley-blushing.gif

• Like 2

Rev forum erotica? You guys are killin' me!

it's just another kite, (although kind of like a mistress) I think of her often, she's demanding on my schedule too, I likewise am embarrassed when she takes so much of my time away from my bride Barbara. I need her all fixed in the next few days though, so I can spank her hard during the holidays, (she'll enjoy that as much as me!)

-plm

• Like 2

Tough record there are several on this list with many more. But just to keep up I have two others waiting for my return to the beach. Don is holding the RWB string art and a vented custom KU kite. While it may seem impossible, in the past two months I have flown nearly every one of the kites. The mesh and the PB are new and just waiting to jump into the sky. It's fun to mix it up. Maybe the best surprise is how much I love the Bayless. That is a great looking kite and a pleasure to fly. As I get some video editing/posting skills together I'll put up one of my first video's of the Bayless up on a beautiful beach morning. This kiting adventure may be an affliction, but it sure is fun.

Marshall

• Like 2