Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

+1(2) again. Thanks to the kindness and honesty of a gentleman that lives on the edge of the park my rev is back home :clap2: Its awesome to know that there are still honest folks out there,he told me that he watches me fly from his house all the time and he was glad he found it,I told him anytime he sees me come on over for a lesson! :D

Michael

Thanks to the kindness and honesty of a gentleman that lives on the edge of the park my rev is back home clap2.gif Michael

This is really a wonderful thing, and I know that you are thrilled, but I'm like RevWizard - What the heck happened ? How do you just lose a Rev? Did it blow away while you weren't looking ???

Maybe a new thread is warranted - "How I lost (and was later reunited with) my Rev". This has got to be a good story ! confused_1.gif

Stupidity gentleman stupidity, I was flying both kites one on 120s one on 80, I unhooked my rainbow put it in the bag set it down started wrapping my lines got to the handles put them away then same thing with the SLE never looked back! Stupid,yes Lucky to have it back yes. Wrong spot for this post sorry, but you asked :)

Stupidity gentleman stupidity, I was flying both kites one on 120s one on 80, I unhooked my rainbow put it in the bag set it down started wrapping my lines got to the handles put them away then same thing with the SLE never looked back! Stupid,yes Lucky to have it back yes. Wrong spot for this post sorry, but you asked smile.gif

Don't think that posting here will be a problem. Just curious how it happened, I suppose. Terrific (lucky) that you got it back......sign_kitelife.gif

Hi guys... LOVE this topic, want to see it keep going...

Bottom line though, between regular life, travel, work and my more than likely upcoming AKA duties, I really am too busy to keep up with the updates.

Anyone up for taking over this responsibility?

Send me a PM with any questions you might have. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

John,

Please add one more to the Rev count ... makes an even dozen now. Dave, from The Kite Connection, made me a gunga deal that I couldn't pass up!!!

Cheers,
Tom

New:
1 Rev 1 ... Sedgwick Cool Fade

Old:
1 Indoor ... Custom blue fade
1 REV II ... Red and Black SLE style layout
3 EXP ... Gold and Raspberry

1 SUL ... Gold and Raspberry with black center
1 SUL ... Gold and Raspberry with white center
1 SUL ... Lime and "Victoria Secret" white
1 B-series non-vented ... Purple
1 Pro mid-vent ... #4 Lime
1 B-series vented ... Gold

• 2 months later...
Hi guys... LOVE this topic, want to see it keep going...Bottom line though, between regular life, travel, work and my more than likely upcoming AKA duties, I really am too busy to keep up with the updates.Anyone up for taking over this responsibility?http://www.revkites.com/forum/user/2-kitelife/'>Send me a PM with any questions you might have. wink.gif

JB, if you still need help with this, I'd be willing

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
I guess we can put into account my new Rev B-Series from The Kite Shoppe. I haven't gotten the kite yet, but It will get here eventually.That makes 3 for me.

It's blowing my mind, Spence, seeing how far you have come just going through the old posts gathering this info for the updated List/Count. Look at how far you've come in 5-6 years. Well done, my friend.

All,

I am in the process of developing a new Revolution Global Kite List that will capture the same information John has been compiling through this topic (i.e. number of kites between number of flyers), and also a breakdown of numbers of each model and an option for each flyer to have a link to a page that lists a categorical breakdown of their personal collection by Rev model. A few forum members are testing my processes to help me minimize issues once it goes live to the community. I am also working on gathering up the info from the 94 pages of this topic to keep from having to start the list completely from scratch on day one. Please give me a little patience. I hope to post the instructions for the new count in the next couple of weeks. Keep watching, I will post here and the quad heads topic on KiteLife.

Good Winds,

Barton

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

A brief update on my progress to make the new list public. I am still going through the old posts rebuilding the old count in the new format. It's taking me longer than I had hoped because life has kind of gotten in the way over the past couple of weeks. Apologies for the delay.

Barton

A brief update on my progress to make the new list public. I am still going through the old posts rebuilding the old count in the new format. It's taking me longer than I had hoped because life has kind of gotten in the way over the past couple of weeks. Apologies for the delay. Barton

FORGIVEN !! big_beer.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Revolution Forum. I have just become a member today. Reef Runner twisted my arm. I have read this forum for months & decided this was the topic I would post to first. I suppose I am now an official Rev addict. Celebrated today with my first flight of a B series, thank you JB, & it also was my first vented kite flight. Wind was strong & gusty with the 90lb x 85' lines singing at times. My Rev count is 4 (+4) List is in order of acquisition. First successful flights of the Sport Wings were early January.

Rev 1.5 SLE full sail

Rev Power Blast 2-4

Rev 1 Sedgwick

Rev 1.5 B mid-vent

Dayhiker - 4(+4)

edit 6/22/14: So 13 months later count is up to ten, now approaching rev nut status.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...