hyzakite - +2 (34)

kairusan - +1 (4)

==

2,478 Revs between 281 pilots!

Thanks for your patience. :)

You can put me down for a new 10...

~Brett

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maggie! My son has an older Rev2 and I've tried a std "B-2", both a bit too fast for my reflexes at this stage!! I've thought a vented might slow things down enough for me to enjoy rather than survive (I've done enough of that already)!!!kid_devlish.gif

Hi Wayne,

Yesterday, see Felix's Blog, we were flying Vented 1.5s with 4 wrap (Ashley and i don't have Mega Vents). It was easy flying solo, because we could lower the kites when the gusts came but when we came to fly team it was more challenging.

The B2 vented with 4 wrap and 120' lines felt so much lighter and was easily controlled, but still lots of fun. If you do a lot of solo flying in high winds, i would highly recommend getting one.

Hi Wayne,

Yesterday, see Felix's Blog, we were flying Vented 1.5s with 4 wrap (Ashley and i don't have Mega Vents). It was easy flying solo, because we could lower the kites when the gusts came but when we came to fly team it was more challenging.

The B2 vented with 4 wrap and 120' lines felt so much lighter and was easily controlled, but still lots of fun. If you do a lot of solo flying in high winds, i would highly recommend getting one.

Maggie: Thanks for the review!!! I still haven't tried a vented "B-2", but someday!! Will check out Felix's blog!! Thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...

tommylurvebus - +1 (6)

Maggie - +1 (6)

windpoacher - +1 (3)

jburka - +1 (18)

bretthoward - +10 (10) **

Doug L - +2 (2)

Felix Mottram - +1 (27)

MercFlyer - +1 (2)

==

That's 2,496 Revs between 282 pilots!

==

For all updates in the future, please post with this format for 100% clarity:

nickname - +# (total)

For me, it would be like this:

Kitelife - +4 (43)

If you want, you can always refer to the last updated number for you on the list - militant accuracy isn't the goal, just makes it easier for

me. ;)

Thanks!

not sure exactly what you want....

oyepitsme-+3 (4) or

oyepitsme-+283 (4) or not that at all.

either way, you can add me: 2 Supersonics, 1 Shockwave, and 1 Blast. I fly in Hampton, Va.

I think John wants a string like this: {username}{ - }{+ or -}{number of Revs added or subtracted}{ (total Revs owned after adding or subtracting) }

If it is your first post in this thread, the two numbers would be the same, since you are adding all the kites you now own to a previous total of zero.

Thus if a poster added two revs to his existing five revs he would post "username - +2 (7)".

If it was his first post (and his first Rev) in the Global Rev Count he might post "username - +1 (1)"

Someone selling or giving away one of his 10 kites would post "username - -1 (9)"

The primary source of confusion I see is that the hyphen after username is exactly like the minus sign.

tommylurvebus- +3 (9)

Thats a full vent B pro to complete the full set from Bazzer (fantastic), a funky little B2 for flighty frenzied fun, and for my birthday yesterday a Rev polo UL. I do hope we are counting licensed kites from our Spanish/French amigos. Needless to say "My wife DOES understand me" Thanx Jade.wub.gif

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. wish you many hours of airtime

Adammandes +17(17)

2 - Rev 1 (Warm Sedgewick)

1- Rev 1 (vented cool Sedgwick)

1 - JB 1.5 Reg

2 - JB 1.5 Mid Vent

1- JB Full Vent

1- 20th Aniversary 1.5

1- Randy Tom Masterpiece

1- SUL 1.5

1- SLE 1.5

3 - 1.5 Mid Vents (stack)

1 - Rev 1 Vintage Kite (All Original)

1- B2 Mid Vent

1- Eliot Shook Vented (soon to be)

I cant fly them all at one time, but what the heck!

:sign_kitelife:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...