Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

• 3 weeks later...

post-170-128448982024_thumb.jpg ok Stevie De and I have another 6 each for the rum buddies.

4 std pros

4 mid vent pros

4 vented pros

Bazzer

Hi Rum Buddies-

Looking good, guys, looking REAL good!!!!

Best of luck to you both!!!!

xoxo

edited for this:

Hi John-

OOOOOOOOOOOOPS................

Keeping this "on topic", Please add my Double Eagle masterpiece.

Thanks, sweetie!!!

btw, how's everything?

Edited by Love2fly

10-04: Add 1 for me! A full vented rainbow ProB... Verrrry Sweet! No pics as of yet because it's raining cats and dogs here. :/

That brings my total up to 7! (Lucky 7!)

throb.gif MANY & HUGE Thanks to Ben for choosing my design in his business card contest, Laura for the great photo, and also to Bazz for his usual beautiful job! throb.gif

Edited to Add a photo! Finally! And Yes, the New Kite Curse is in full effect. Get a full vented and nature wants the Zen to fly...post-1408-128692681583_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aerochic

Hi all-

Just wanted to share a photo of Bazzer's latest creation. 2.gif is all I can say!!!!!

Thanks Bazzer.

post-2058-128746716471_thumb.jpg

Carolyn....

Pretty kite!!! Fly her well and often. Which reminds me..... when are we going to see you up at LSP, flying with the "Crew"??????

Edited by Love2fly

I have one Rev, which I bought in 1989. It's colored like the kite labeled 1988 in the banner at the top of each page here. At the time, it was the only choice available.

Completely stock, with original sail, spars, bridle, handles, lineset (although I have made extra linesets of different lengths and materials).

I have one Rev, which I bought in 1989. It's colored like the kite labeled 1988 in the banner at the top of each page here. At the time, it was the only choice available.

Completely stock, with original sail, spars, bridle, handles, lineset (although I have made extra linesets of different lengths and materials).

Do you fly it? By now you should be ready to expand to 2 or even 3.

kwmf +8 (8) **

Laurel of MelnSct - +1 (4)

oh oh +3 (3) **

fungus +6 (6) **

dazlarsen +2 (8)

Crowsong +3 (3) **

mbro +1 (1) **

Baloo +1 (17)

Dano +1 (6)

sirrom2000 +1 (5)

FortFlyer +1 (44)

SkyHook +3 (3) **

Brad B +1 (7)

Love2fly +3 (22)

Stone in Shoe Bob +1 (8)

btbt +1 (20)

stroke victim +3 (3) **

Windbag +2 (5)

Reef Runner +2 (8)

Smeagol +7 (7) **

Bazzer +6 (18)

Cass +22 (22) **

Aerochic +6 (7)

** New fliers added to the list

==

2,312 Revs between 256 pilots!

Do you fly it? By now you should be ready to expand to 2 or even 3.

I haven't flown ANY kites for quite a while. Just too much other stuff going on. First I got back into boating after being away for 30 years. Then I was absorbed for about 10 years building a house.

Time to get back into kiting, I think. I spent an hour today digging through my kites looking for the Rev. Anyone remember what color the bag was on that original model? I found one set of lines (short; home-made) and handles. I suspect the long lines are with the kite (or maybe in one of the 3 suitcases and 5 boxes of kite junk I accumulated back in the late 80s; I've moved twice since then; things are chaotic).

I do have 30-40 SLKs and 20-30 DLKs, but just the one Rev -- it was the only Rev model there was back then. I figured why buy a second identical kite? People were just starting to stack Revs at that time, but they were really expensive compared to other kites.

I haven't flown ANY kites for quite a while. Just too much other stuff going on. First I got back into boating after being away for 30 years. Then I was absorbed for about 10 years building a house.

Time to get back into kiting, I think. I spent an hour today digging through my kites looking for the Rev. Anyone remember what color the bag was on that original model? I found one set of lines (short; home-made) and handles. I suspect the long lines are with the kite (or maybe in one of the 3 suitcases and 5 boxes of kite junk I accumulated back in the late 80s; I've moved twice since then; things are chaotic).

I do have 30-40 SLKs and 20-30 DLKs, but just the one Rev -- it was the only Rev model there was back then. I figured why buy a second identical kite? People were just starting to stack Revs at that time, but they were really expensive compared to other kites.

The bag should be black, sometimes blue for the REV I. Length is about 40inches.

Update for the hedge warden:

Copped a very nice solid purple Rev II on eBay :P. That gives me...counting... :blink:

1. EXP

2. SLE Midvent Black Rainbow (as in formation: "would the rainbow please position correctly or leave")

3. B full sail Lime

4. B full vent Black Rainbow

5. Rev II solid blue (classic)

6. (NEW!!) Rev II solid purple (classic)

Six total, a bit below average but building.

I have the basics covered:

a. 1.5 series for most wind conditions.

b. EXP to introduce curious beginners.

c. Classics to show Rev spirit, and because Rev IIs are just fun. :lol:

Now waiting for a Masterpiece that strikes my fancy. Or maybe a Zen. :P

P.S. Would like to connect with the owner (at WSIKF) of the Rev II solid raspberry for photo ops.

" I fly Sky Dancers. I'll not get a Rev"

OK that was three years ago, since then

1 Exp

2 SLE 1standard & 1 Vented

1 Printed Rev Psycho

and these

post-3087-128777665897_thumb.jpg

That's a set of 3 Pros and a Zen, now I can't get the smile off my face, so BIG THANKS to all at REV

All the best and may the winds be on your back

this is like going to confession.

1 SLE std

1 SLE fv

1 1.5B std

1 Supersonic

1 1.5B pro std

1 1.5B pro mv

1 Zen

1 20th Anniv

Nonetheless, flying with 2 or more of my kids, we all want to use the same kite, so... I have another 1.5 mid-vent on the way. 9. sheesh.

Time to get back into kiting, I think. I spent an hour today digging through my kites looking for the Rev. Anyone remember what color the bag was on that original model?

The bag should be black, sometimes blue for the REV I. Length is about 40inches.

Thanks; I'll look again.

Welp.... I dunno how I misremembered this, but my Rev is yellow and blue (with a strip of vent just behind the LE) in a blue bag. I also have an extra set of leading edge spars, but seem to be missing the vertical spars. What do you all suppose I have?

I do have a bag of random spars which does contain a bunch of carbon (looking) spars of various diameters and lengths. How can I identify the Rev verticals?

Also, how can I identify the two LE spar sets I have?

It's been 20+ years since I looked at these; I'm sure I put them away thinking "How could I ever forget which kite these spars go to?"

(This is way off topic; where should I take it?)