Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

I know.. honestly I would love to have a full or mid vent and an indoor to round out my flying fun... but dreaming is always fun.... :D

You and your blast in Kenosha!!! my wife is still hiding the check book from me :kid_brooding:

Wouldn't we all like to have more stuff???confused_1.gifconfused_1.gif I've got a I ,1.5 vented!!:blue_wink: Want more rods (frames), more linesets, a Zen, Maybe a full sail B! More gear !!!;) We can dream can't we??:kid_brooding:

What ever happened to the original poster of this topic, Fraser?

Ta-dah! :)

Actually, I'm sitting here stunned that it's nearly two years since the Portsmouth/Bristol jamboree when I got to meet so many of you! Two years! :blink: Where on earth does time go.... eh?

Edited by Fraser
  • Like 1

Ta-dah! :)

Actually, I'm sitting here stunned that it's nearly two years since the Portsmouth/Bristol jamboree when I got to meet so many of you! Two years! :blink: Where on earth does time go.... eh?

Will you be at WSIKF (or however it is spelt) in August for the next serious attempt on large format team flying <grins>

Since it was 1993 when I first suggested the possibility of the format, things are moving very quickly now.

Felix

Please don't frighten him off again Felix, we've only just got him back again. On second thoughts scrub that you won't frighten Fraser he comes from tat scary purple place, beyond .The North

Hey, since when did I frighten anyone? That is not my role, not even in respect of 'The North'. <grin>

Felix

• 3 weeks later...

Brett

I enjoyed watching your beautiful Rev slide across the top of the D river yesterday at LC.

Good to meet you

I only own 3 Revs at this point. I am sure there will be more.

Bruce

post-3396-128027133567_thumb.jpg

OK, that one caught me off guard.:blue-confused: I do understand that there are more "Brett's" in the world than just me but we are still a rare commodity and I know I was not flying yesterday and I was not at LC. :lol: Darn email notifications look so personalized when you see your own name there, even if it's not really you.

Brett Williams

aka, "The Kite Whisperer"

I haven't checked this for a while, but I guess the net change is +1. I've bought a few, sold one, got one as a gift, and gave one to my nephew so I would have a flying partner... So I'm at 7 now... But that's about to change. I've got two new team kites on order. (I swear, it's contagious)

Brett

I enjoyed watching your beautiful Rev slide across the top of the D river yesterday at LC.

Good to meet you

I only own 3 Revs at this point. I am sure there will be more.

Bruce

post-3396-128027133567_thumb.jpg

Are you sure or can you resist the pull of the DARK SIDE? When can I try your SUL - Oh don't got one yet!! HAHAHAHA!!!

Geez, almost forgot to add this one.... a hot coloured sedgwick Rev 2.

That makes an even 20 Revz all told. Although I may sell a couple or a few....depends...

PM for more info before I officially put them up for sale.

bt

Pic and some of the others here..

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578329343UUgkbv

Edited by btbt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...