Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

You mean you don't have a B-Series, Jim? Tsk, tsk. I have two, y'know - a vented and an un-vented. I would heartily recommend them.... :lol::lol::lol:

I'm holding out until I can try one first, I have a few to get ahead and those are first on my list. I really like the progressive stack and go figure I don't have a Rev II 1.5 and 1 that match plus I really enjoyed the vented progressive stack as well, so thats 6 + the masterpiece on deck before I can consider.

57????????? :o:o:o:o:o:o

don't you want to give me one ;):P

Jesus what car do you have to carry all those around???? ( a pickup????)

I totally agree I personally think the Rev 1 Bazzer eyes is far to heavy for him to carry I'll take that one you guys can divy up the rest ;)

I totally agree I personally think the Rev 1 Bazzer eyes is far to heavy for him to carry I'll take that one you guys can divy up the rest ;)

Especially heavy are the prototypes that Bazzer did on Rev 1 's before his masterpiece series came out... I've got a vented and non-vented 1, no 1.5 Bazzers yet. ;)

No, these things aren't habit forming... never..

I think the condition is called "ripstopitis". Those of us into vintage Airstream travel trailers have a similar condition we call "aluminitis". I seem to have both conditions. Probably no cure for either. Oh dear.....what shall I do? :lol:

Jim

The worst thing i get ribbed for is, haveing Two of Everything Kitey,i like to keep one for Sunday Best and let others try the Spare,but not my BZZZZZs,get your own,ther mine,mine,mine,,all four of um now.

Now thers custom coulors or if ther is :rolleyes: ,Kid in a Sweet Shop..... :wub:

BRIAN...

Especially heavy are the prototypes that Bazzer did on Rev 1 's before his masterpiece series came out... I've got a vented and non-vented 1, no 1.5 Bazzers yet. ;)

And thats exactly what I was talking about :P I believe you and Ben are the only ones to have those, well besides Bazzer himself.

Hmmmm lets see my stack of Blue Angel kites 10, the matching stack of vented 5, 2 Neos Omegas, 4 of the T300, 4 custom rev 1s including the origianal patriotic, 2 shock waves, 2 super sonics, 1 ventes super sonic, my original Randy Tom Nagel and these were bought before I worked for Revolution, now on to my current count, 7 Masterpieces, 2 vented 1.5s, 2 standard 1.5s, 2 1.5 SULs, 2 B Series, a stack of Rev 2s = 3 kites =ing 49 kites. This don't seem right I know I have more than this <_< hmmm, I need to do a hard count cause I think I'm missing a bunch...... :blink:

Family see what you've all done now I have to fly them all so I can figure out what I have, it's going to be rough but your all worth it, ohhhhh the lengths I go for this group....... :P Anyway when I get a chance I will do a hard count cause I really want to know............... B) Ben Revaholic and powerless over it