Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

NEED to go, if only to get a spare spar for my Sea Devil.

Pesky things these Revs, you think you have counted them and all of a sudden you have 3 more.

OK Simon, I have tried that on my Wife and it dint work. Best of luck if it works with you.

Hi Baloo,

You see thats where you went wrong I was given a choice and decided the kites had to stay !!!

No but seriously, every time I count I get a different number Now have 3 bags of rev's

Rev II's

Rev 1's (and OLD Rev 1.5's)

And Rev 1.5's (that Luca & I use for Team - Now Luca is flying in The Flying Squad it means I have to buy TWO of everything... As I like my own and only use the "team" set when needed. So two of the latest ones are Bazzer Twisters)

Looking forward to Bri & Jeremy doing some Scott Hampton Pairs :)

Perhaps they should come and fly at Hampton Court :blink:

I think I will move to the UK. Revs seem to multiply like rabbits ... or in their case gray squirrels. :greedy:

You could do if you like but I wouldn't recommend it. If you can't afford to grow your collection in the US you certainly won't be able to do it at UK prices. I'm not having a pop at the UK traders its the taxman. It cost me near on a full weeks take-home pay to buy my first Rev.

Trust me you don't know how lucky you are in the US. It takes real commitment and patience to build a collection of Revs in the UK.

big bri - +2 (47)

Watty - +2 (8)

boomzilla - +3 (12)

==

1,819 Revs between 195 pilots!

Nope, it's only plus one for me. The other rev in that photo is my old Rev Indoor to show the comparison.

I got out and tried out the indoor Rev II, and it is INSANE! It will definitely take some getting used to. The kite is very quick and is able to flip all over the place! I might be able to get some video this week.

cant wait to get the sul.

A man after my own heart, they are beautiful. In a light wind, so graceful and if it’s really light they require a lot of concentration but it’s so rewarding. There was a time when I would have said, without a doubt my favourite Rev, but since I tea-bagged an EXP I’m not so sure, I guess it must be the challenge of the extremes.

Add one custom midvent ProB for me! YAY!!!!

Let me just say Big Huge Mucho Grande Thanks to Bazzer, Ben & Lolly for turning my design into One Sexy Rev!!! The wind wouldn't even give me a puff today, so I had do some grounded shots...

post-1408-1238186062_thumb.jpg

post-1408-1238186139_thumb.jpg

I am stoked beyond words about this one! :ani_punk: