Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Its a nice kite WarpSpeed, a really nice kite :), but I suspect John will have to say that this is only for the genuine article rev branded kites.:(

Tigger above was a kite I knocked up for personal use, but finding I wasn't using it it has ended up in the Hampshire Hoverers Kit. As WarpSpeed says he is the current guardian of the kit.

Hmmm. Actual Revolution revs?

a 1989 Rev I ("patent pending") in pink and purple, signed by a couple of Hadzickis

a 1991 Rev II in cool rainbow

an SLE from the first year they were produced

a B-series (the vented is on order and I should have it next weekend...but it doesn't count yet!)

a one-off Bazzer 1.5 that was commissioned on my behalf by my best friend

Gee, only 13 months ago, and my count of bona fide revs seems to have almost doubled...another II with a race frame, the vented I was talking about, a 2~4, a 20th Anniversary.

Oh, wait, then there was the EXP and the SLE a single lining friend passed on to me. Which brings me up to 11 rev-manufactured kites. And I won't count the 14 sails I made that are in the house...or the mid-vent B Pro that will be here whenever Bazzer's cat is finished traipsing all over the panels...

Wait, can I count my rev-produced UFO?

Opps..

Could have sworn I did this, but I must have got scared when I started counting... oh well..better late then never ..

4- b series- 2 are connor's

1 indoor

1 exp- Connors special one.

1 1.5

1 charlie

3 scarlets

1 tango

1 Pinnicles.

good thing I just sold two.. sheesh.. no wonder I didn't want to admit all this.. hides.. :blushing: