Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Anybody got any links to UFO video's? would like to see what they are all about..... and I agree with Sailor .. its a rev ;)

Too bad I didn't realize what it was until after Mike (I think) performed with it at Nationals. I have a couple photos posted in the members gallery. It's cool; it's sort of like a frisbee on a string. It spins and you pull on the line to change the orientation... to explain it as I think it works. Anyone that can add to it, please do.

Count me in with

1 x Exp

1 x Rev 1

1 x B series Vented

2 x B series standard ( one of which is a prototype I got off Ben at Portsmouth--my prototype is the actual one on the rev home page under the title New B-Series PRO unveiled! -- the middle one in lime)

Baz

• 3 weeks later...
5 at once :censored:

It wasn't all at once, it's since the last time I posted. I also forgot a couple the last time...

And the 33 includes the team kites for 180GO!

By the way, if we coun't people who aren't on the forum, my daughter Rose has 2.

It is the new light blue :D

I shall put them all together alongside one another to show the difference.... later when I get a chance.

It *is* very pretty, thanks :kid_content:

Caribbean Blue I believe is the color. It looks great in person, the picture doesn't do it justice.