Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

Ok - I'm a newbie - just one bag (2 kites) and lots of empty slots to fill - lol (I bet that's how ya'll started - Yes, I am hooked, tee-hee-hee)

1 Std. B-Series 1.5 - 20th Anniversary - (WSIKF "Washington State International Kite Festival - Limited Edition - 1 of only 20 made)

1 Vented B-Series 1.5 - 20th Anniversary - (WSIKF "Washington State International Kite Festival - Limited Edition - 1 of only 20 made)

Both signed by Lolly - hopefully I get everyone else to sign them eventually!!! I really feel fortunate. Everyone in the Community has been so friendly and helpful.

This and the Kitelife website have become my new best friends. Thank You for sharing all your experiences - it has enhanced the learning curve a Thousand fold. :rockon:

I've been working on a remote island without Internet for most of the month, but picked up another Gold full sail B-Series at the Victoria Rev Clinic, so I'm at:

1 Purple/Black Rev I

1 Black/Red/White/Gold SLE (with 2 Wrap frame)

1 Black/Red/White SLE Vented (with 4 Wrap frame)

1 Purple/Blue/Teal/Black Rev II

1 Red/White/Black Rev II Vented

2 Gold B-Series full sails- one a mix of fabrics, the new one in Icarex

1 Gold B-Series Mid-Vent in Icarex

2 Gold B-Series Vented- one a mix of fabrics, the new one in Icarex

I wonder if there is a place you can go for Rev Rehab ... maybe its on the coast somewhere with sweeping lawns and a wide open beach caressed by crystal blue waters and a cool breeze ......

I am sure it would say that on the flier, but we all know that any place or institution where rev's and kites are bad, must be dark and stuffy place. Now I am happy to say that I am in the 4 line program. The only steps I'll be taking are backwards when the wind slows down.

And potentially forwads if the wind speeds up.

And in thinking about it maybe sideways or diagonaly in any direction depending on the situation.

And of course roughly in a circle if you are doing a 360.

GOODNESS SHUT UP Chris. YOU DO GO ON ABOUT ABSOLUTE DRIVVLE ON OCCASIONS.

Now hang on, you don't have to get nasty about it.

Goodness HELP, I am typing to myself now.

Updates for my Rev count:

Additions (on the way)

1 B-series std custom

1 1.5 std custom

1 1.5 vented custom

1 Indoor custom

Out:

1 1.5 std custom

Finally:

1 B-series std

1 1.5 vented

1 Sedgwick std

1 B-series std custom

1 1.5 std custom

1 1.5 vented custom

1 Indoor custom

Clin

I had the pleasure of flying on Nye Beach at Newport Oregon for four hours with Dean and his new kite. It is a beauty and colored after the Oregon State football team colors. Dean is a true Beaver believer and his kite is proof of his love of that team. I only wish I could fly my kites as well as Dean can fly his new lite. I will say that the B-series kites fly outstanding and are worth every penny of the price.

RescueRev