Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

They Green Jonesey, one more to be average Baloo, want a shockwave but each time I get the money together something crops up but one day, then the rest.

Jade

Green ... should have guessed!

Have you flown a shockwave if not I'll lend you mine next time we meet .... IMHO its by far the hardest kite to fly in the range ...I get mine out the bag whenever I think I'm getting the hang of things and it slaps me back down! Much better behaved on the front of my Progressive power stack though which I guess you would have then?

When I get the shockwave I'll have the components LOL

Have never stacked any type of kite yet, if I want more power I tend to get a bigger kite.

I may well try your SW out at portsmouth then last time tried your kite got a bargain so hopefully same thing happens.

see you next week.

Well, finally I found one......a Power Blast 2-4 (Red and White), to go with my Blast, Supersonic, 1.5 SLE and Indoor!

Just love the Blast in high winds (works well on the buggy) - and is also very precise in its flying....

Can't wait to feel the power difference between the Blast and the 2-4 though !

Does anyone have experience with the 2-4?

cheers

steve

Well, finally I found one......a Power Blast 2-4 (Red and White), to go with my Blast, Supersonic, 1.5 SLE and Indoor!

Just love the Blast in high winds (works well on the buggy) - and is also very precise in its flying....

Can't wait to feel the power difference between the Blast and the 2-4 though !

Does anyone have experience with the 2-4?

cheers

steve

Hey Steve... good to hear youve got a 2~4 inbound ... yep there's lots of 2~4 chat on other threads ... so I'd better not get off topic and discuss it here or our fearless leader will be down on us like a ton of bricks ....

I will however just take this opportunity to mention however that as I type we have just leapfrogged Australia in the Medals Table in Bejing again ... ;)

Hey Steve... good to hear youve got a 2~4 inbound ... yep there's lots of 2~4 chat on other threads ... so I'd better not get off topic and discuss it here or our fearless leader will be down on us like a ton of bricks ....

I will however just take this opportunity to mention however that as I type we have just leapfrogged Australia in the Medals Table in Bejing again ... ;)

:D

now the number of gold medals dived by the population size = .......

:innocent:

(only joking - good luck guys!!!!)

cheers

steve

One more to add to my count. iQuad bought me a mid-vent in Jade. And very nice to fly it is too, although it didn't seem to make me as good as the team ;) Not only that, it had a set of race rods in.

Thanks guys!

A similar theme........I bought a Supersonic off John B recently ...... I'm sure it's faulty....it doesn't fly like the iQuad DVD......maybe he takes returns..........

Steve :-)

One more to add to my count. iQuad bought me a mid-vent in Jade. And very nice to fly it is too, although it didn't seem to make me as good as the team ;) Not only that, it had a set of race rods in.

Thanks guys!

Oh yes... what he said!! 1 new gold mid-vent for me too .... thanks iQuad!! Would love to fly it today but have too much washing up to do after cooking them all breakfast ;)

YIP,Thanks Ben.

John,would you please add

one std JB purple and black/grey,ltd edition,one of six only,20yrs anns,in the correct bag,that looks well kewl,

one vented purple and black/grey, ltd edition,one of six only,20yrs anns,In an odd bag,that look the dogs danglies.

AND GARY,THEY DO LOOK PINKY MATE :lol:

BRIAN...