Global Rev Count.

Fraserx

The other half may have to catch 'the red eye' :kid_devlish:

Perhaps so but lets hope the plane its on isn't eyejacked. It'll also be interesting when JB gets to this thread. No doubt his post will be something along the lines of "Eye - 1128 kites between 112 fleyers"

(Sorry - I'll close the door on my way out)

Well I guess that makes it 1472 revs between 136 pilots Jeremy.

Welcome to an addiction! When I first started it seemed like an average of 11-12 kites per flyer seemed incredible. These days 11 seems the bare minimum to cope with all wind and display possibilities! Mind you, it still seems spooky to see someone called Jeremy posting!

Over

Jeremy

Jonesey - +3 (10)

quaa714 - +2 (4)

1,471 Revs between 135 pilots! ;)

Just sneaked in a cheeky one (thanks Steve and Sherri) ...present from a friend in Miami

please add:

1 x SUL (Black Red)

(think that gets me to the average ...phew!)

You may add a vented 1.5 and a masterpiece to my count, unable to find my original post so that makes a total of: 1 rev II, 1 B, 1 masterpiece, 1 1.5, 1 1.5V, and an EXP. 6 revs for me, for now, and a wish list easily twice as long.

Wooo Hooooz! Choccy's New Rev Mojo worked because I found a package from Rev waiting for me when I came home from work a few minutes ago! :ani_punk:

"Red House" has a sister now, meet "Purple Haze"... Yeee Hah!!! :D

post-1408-1215043439_thumb.jpg

I asked Ben & Revolution for something a little custom and special. I had this vented combination in mind for quite awhile now and I do rather like to experiment so I couldn't resist. :? I realize that it's ALOT of vent, but I think it's going to be hella fun to fly with. I'm sure I'll have some Rev Gurus give her a whirl and their expert opinions when I have the chance.

So that makes 2 Revs total for me, atm. When my bank account recovers, I'm sure there'll be more in my future.

Ben, I Love Love LOVE it!!!

Wooo Hooooz! Choccy's New Rev Mojo worked because I found a package from Rev waiting for me when I came home from work a few minutes ago! :ani_punk:

"Red House" has a sister now, meet "Purple Haze"... Yeee Hah!!! :D

post-1408-1215043439_thumb.jpg

I asked Ben & Revolution for something a little custom and special. I had this vented combination in mind for quite awhile now and I do rather like to experiment so I couldn't resist. :? I realize that it's ALOT of vent, but I think it's going to be hella fun to fly with. I'm sure I'll have some Rev Gurus give her a whirl and their expert opinions when I have the chance.

So that makes 2 Revs total for me, atm. When my bank account recovers, I'm sure there'll be more in my future.

Ben, I Love Love LOVE it!!!

Lots of fun with it!

Awww sweet Aerochic that is amazing :)

Really interested to hear how it flies with that kinda venting,

Great colour combo ;)

Now go fly (tee hee)

Aerochic, that is such a cool looking kite... see I told you you had more artistic skills in your little finger then the rest of us...can you design me one now... was think something in pastels, depicting the rise and fall of the otterman empire, but set in the star wars universe and not to busy looking ....no pressure... standing by ;)

count me in for a new 20th anniversery putting me up to 14 revs.. pics will arrive when the kite does ... tomorrow hopefully...

I hope yours arrives today. You're next on the happy rev mojo list! ;)

aerochic that is a nice kite .. gonna need some wind for that one

Hee hee, I think so! :?

Nice Kite Aerochic. Great looking design!

Thank You! I just modified what Rev already had in place. :)

Lots of fun with it!

Thank You! Hey...now you, me and Nobodyspecial can have a Purple MiniFly when we're all in the same place next! :D

Really interested to hear how it flies with that kinda venting,

Great colour combo ;)

Now go fly (tee hee)

Me too, I'm anxious to see how this one flies and what kind of range it gets. Antman was kidding with me last night that I should be able to fly it in a hurricane. Lol! :?

Aerochic, that is such a cool looking kite... see I told you you had more artistic skills in your little finger then the rest of us...can you design me one now... was think something in pastels, depicting the rise and fall of the otterman empire, but set in the star wars universe and not to busy looking ....no pressure... standing by ;)

Well I don't know about that! There are some mighty creative people in this forum. I don't even know how to sew, but I can certainly design. :blue-confused: Thank you for such high praise tho!

How about one of the battles of Braveheart, but with light sabers?! Wait, I think that's been done before... Hmmmm

I got some new goodies :)

+ 1 Rev 1.5 B std purple/black ( my other one has an overstretched sail due to under water flying, might be usefull to add a litle note in next revision of the manual about sail stretch and water flying)

+ 1 Rev 1 std Custom (Red)

+ 1 Rev 1 Vented Custom (Red)

Now on the lookout for a set off rev II's :P

Good Winds,

John